R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excited to be here!

Go down 
+13
pmorris
englishrose
JanC
kimesue8
Second Star
Karen
bearysweethearts
Maybebabies
sweetlilangelsnursery
audrey
Poppy
rebecca
vacena
17 posters
AuthorMessage
vacena
Toddler
Toddler
vacena

Excited to be here! Empty
PostSubject: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 15:25

Hello out there! Just wanted to give you all a shout out.
My name is Amy. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful children. Lily is three and
Landen just turned 2. I have been happily married for 8 years to my wonderful husband
Daniel(he's the guy in my avatar) That pic was taken last May at my friends wedding in
which I was a bridesmaid. I live in the Tacoma WA area and have been looking at reborn
dolls for a while and just recently bought my first one off the internet. I was disappointed so I
decided to take matters into my own hands and learn to make my own. I recently took my first
class and really enjoyed myself, so that brings me here! Ready to learn and improve
my "beginner skills"! I consider myself "artsy". I crochet and scrapbook, when I find the
time. I really enjoy makeup as well!
So I really look forward to getting to know everyone on here and taking the wonderful classes
that Lara has to offer!
Also, please excuse me if I ask a dump question, I'm known for asking the obvious. Beginners
have to start somewhere!

Very excited to be here! Amy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 15:40

welcome We are glad you have joined us here and you will find it most pleasing because you can never ask questions that doesn't deserve a good answere and one will always be in the wake to assist you, glad to have you with us. coffee?

Excited to be here! 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 16:51

welcome Amy, it's great to have you here, you will love this forum, so many lovely and talented ladies to help us and Lara's classes are definately worth doing bigsmile
Back to top Go down
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 17:39

welcome welcome Hi Amy, glad you have joined us. You will like it here!
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 17:48

Amy welcome to the greatest forum, the ladies here are very friendly and will answer any questions you have! Lara is the best teacher, her classes are exceptional. I learn something new every time I take one. I look forward to meeting you and seeing some of your work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Maybebabies
Crawler
Crawler
Maybebabies

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 19:10

Hello and welcome to this great forum.. I am a newbie too, and have felt very at home here.. I am signed up for the hair painting course and can't wait!
Look forward to getting to know you..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maybebabies.co.uk
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 22:28

Hello Amy, welcome to the forum, you will love everyone here, Lara and these ladies are so helpful!! you will learn something new everyday! .Glad you are with us bigsmile Hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 23:19

Hi Amy!! welcome No questions is a dumb question. Best advice I can give is practice practice practice. The more you do, the better you will become(along with Lara's classes). We have a few members from not too far from you. I used to live in Twin Harbors but was very glad to move away from there. Have family up around Seattle and Bremerton.

Lara is teaching a conference in California in June so you may want to check that out, also!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011 - 0:12

Welcome to REAL! welcome

I know you will enjoy your lessons by Lara and looking forward to getting to know you better!
Back to top Go down
vacena
Toddler
Toddler
vacena

PostSubject: Feeling very welcome here!   Excited to be here! EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011 - 4:33

I wanted to say thankyou!
I'm feeling very welcome here.
Glad that I finally made my way here and decided to take my passion for baby dolls to the next level.
I have always been a doll lover, but never really collected. I have a few American Girl Dolls(my mom
has ALL of them!) and baby dolls from my childhood, but now that I'm a 'little bit' older I really would like
to start getting into the art side of dolls more. Then when I stumbled on reborns again on the net I just
knew that I wanted one of my own! And now I really want to make them! Just wish it wasn't so darn
expensive!!!! But I guess when your just starting out at any hobby it costs a lot to accumulate the supplies.
Also, sorry Karen, but being a stay at home mom with my hubby working 7 days a week to pay the bills
unfortunately California is just out of my price range. I really wish that I could go! Having the teacher at your
fingertips is always a plus! I did sign up for the Just Born class, this will be my first! I can't wait!!!! I'm hoping
to get better and better at reborning! Does anyone know if Lara has or will be doing a rooting class? I would
like to learn the newborn technique, or any for that matter, I'm not good at all!( I'm a needle bender!) And
OMG it takes FOREVER!!! Oh well, with time comes skill. . . . . . right?
Anyway, thanks for all the "welcome's" and look forward to getting to know everyone and learn a new trick
or two. I will post a pick of my first baby after I finish his hair.
Back to top Go down
kimesue8
Toddler
Toddler
kimesue8

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011 - 8:46

welcome I am a newbie too Hope you enjoy this forum happyforyou! These girls are do much fun!!!! wave
Back to top Go down
JanC
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
JanC

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011 - 8:55

Good morning Amy & Welcome to REAL! You'll find lots of great help here & everyone willing to share their expertise! Yes, rooting is the nemesis of many reborn artists...lol... just keep practising and you'll be an expert in no time! Have fun & enjoy the art!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustbabies.com
englishrose

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011 - 16:01

welcome hi and welcome i'm new too so hoping to get to know u all.x
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 0:21

Hi Amy! We are so excited you have joined us. You will love it here. A lot of great ladies who are willing to share their knowledge. Can't wait to see your babies. welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 17:22

Welcome!!! you are going to love it here. Everyone will be so willing to help you out with any questions that you have and Lara's classes are awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 2:25

dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby

Hi Amy, Welcome aboard, this is really a fun group and we look forward to you joining in.

loveyou!
Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 13:25

Hi Amy and welcome !!

You will love Lara's classes!!! You will learn so much!!

happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
dimplesandwrinklesnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
dimplesandwrinklesnursery

PostSubject: Hi!   Excited to be here! EmptySun 23 Jan 2011 - 10:31

Hi Amy and welcome!

I am new here too! I look forward to getting to know you!

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://dimplesandwrinklesnursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited to be here!   Excited to be here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited to be here!
Page 1 of 1