R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excited to get to know everyone

Go down 
+5
pmorris
Karen
stonehillnursery
Lara
Annabella'sAngels
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabella'sAngels
Toddler
Toddler
Annabella'sAngels

Excited to get to know everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 21:27

Hi, I just joined today and wanted to say a big hello to all you reborn artists out there. Just a little about me... I have been reborning for about 3 years and love every aspect of this amazing art. Learning and upgrading my skills and abilities is what I strive for. I am also the mother of 4 wonderful children ages two 12yr old girls, 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son; And I a full time collage junior majoring in Art Education... AND... I own and operate my an online infant/childrens clothing store happyhappy Very busy all the time... and loving it!!!!

I can not wait to see everyone's babies and get involved in the wonderful classes and forum. I hope everyone is having a great New Year!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.annabellasangels.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 21:35

Looking forward to getting to know you better! We have a great group of gals here..... welcome
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 22:52

Welcome, to the group, looking forward to know you.. welcome
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 22:59

welcome Annabelle! Can't wait to see some of your work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Annabella'sAngels
Toddler
Toddler
Annabella'sAngels

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 22:59

thank you for the nice warm welcome!!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 23:12

welcome Annabella, We are very excited to have you join our group! Would love to see some of your babies and hope to see you in some of Lara's classes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Annabella'sAngels
Toddler
Toddler
Annabella'sAngels

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptyTue 4 Jan 2011 - 0:50

I am registered for the teddy class and will be taking all her others as well. Im so very excited!!!! It will be so so so fun happyhappy look forward to participating with everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptyTue 4 Jan 2011 - 1:00

welcome to the forum! I would love to see some of your babies (real and reborn!), the Teddy class will be fantastic - Lara's classes are so much fun bigsmile
Back to top Go down
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 11:38

welcome

You will love it here!!! Lara and her classes are amazing!!! The Ladies are so helpful!!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 18:57

Hello and welcome!, sorry Imissed your post, so glad to have you here, so many helpful and talented ladies here. happyforyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 22:35

welcome welcome good to know you are with us**

Excited to get to know everyone  2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited to get to know everyone    Excited to get to know everyone  Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited to get to know everyone
Page 1 of 1