R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what sort of eyes are the best

Go down 
+4
kimomax
babyblossom
Karen
loretta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

what sort of eyes are the best Empty
PostSubject: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 2:16

Hi I was wondering what you thought of the BB's eyes, or if you prefer glass ones, I'am buying my Kits and getting all the accessories for each one.

Would be very interested in your ideas dancingbaby

Thanks everyone Loretta
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 9:25

For acrylic eyes, I like the REAL brand eyes the best. I can't give you advice on the glass ones as I've never been able to buy any yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 18:20

I like the Bountiful Baby Eyes. I haven't bought glass eyes either, sorry so I can't comment on them.
Back to top Go down
kimomax
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 11:49

BB are the onlly eyes I have used and I like them and often get great comments on them.
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 19:20

If you are on a tight budget then BB have the best eyes but if you have some extra money to spend glass are the best. Once you try the glass eyes you will not want to use acrylic again :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:04

Where does everyone (who uses them) buy their glass eyes? I am going to buy some but not sure which ones I should get?

I'm worried I might choose the wrong colour and they won't look real lol?

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:52

Currently I am using a lot of the Eyeco platinum soft glass eyes. They are an inbetween size (which is nice with some of the eye sockets which fit tighter). Here is a link to some at Sandies Eyeco Platinum soft glass-Royal Violet Don't get confused, these are NOT the glass eyes but I like them better than the acrylic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 23:12

I buy my glass eyes from Doll Dreams, Dolls by Sandie and Creative Impressions :) The ones at DD are flat back but the ones from Sandie and CI are full round and a lot more delecate. They all have beautiful colors and look like real eyes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 8:10

sweetiepienursery wrote:
If you are on a tight budget then BB have the best eyes but if you have some extra money to spend glass are the best. Once you try the glass eyes you will not want to use acrylic again :D

wink

I agree with April... they are more expensive but they are very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Kirsten

PostSubject: EYES   what sort of eyes are the best EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 12:13

hI
I usually use the BB acrylic eyes, but sometimes glass eyes, which I have bought from Dolls by Sandie, or from Adriesdolls. I think that for a newborn look the glass eyes are sometimes too shiny. Newborn babies often have eyes that are not so shiny.
Hugs from Kirsten, Denmark
Back to top Go down
http://reborns.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what sort of eyes are the best   what sort of eyes are the best Empty

Back to top Go down

what sort of eyes are the best
Page 1 of 1