R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking forward to the winter classes

Go down 
+8
Patricia Diane
sweetsherrie112
Lyndies*Lovies
barey
gerry
RoseBlossomAngels
Lara
joa44
12 posters
AuthorMessage
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

looking forward to the winter classes Empty
PostSubject: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009 - 22:52

Hi,
My name is Joan Smith and I am taking the winter class and using LuLu.......I think that is her name, Cant wait for the class to begin and am always trying to learn new ways to Reborn, I use air dry paints and really like then so far........
Joan
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009 - 22:58

Welcome Joan! Good to have you with us. :D
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

PostSubject: Hello   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 0:25

looking forward to the winter classes Welcomecup

Glad to have you join us here Joan!! We're a friendly group!

I plan on doing Lulu for the next class too. Love that sculpt!!
Back to top Go down
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 11:02

Hi Joan! I, too, am doing Lulu and am excited to get started. It's going to be a great class!
Back to top Go down
barey

PostSubject: another newbie   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 16:05

I am doing Melody and can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009 - 11:50

I will reborn Audrey for the class. Poor thing has been waiting almost 2 years for me to get my act together. After I see some of the others reborn I may add one of those.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009 - 21:06

Hello everyone I'm going to be doing daisy for class so we will all have different baby's that is so cool... I can't wait to see your little one. Will you be using the air dry paints to paint your lulu in class... If so what paints will you be using... looking forward to meeting all of you ... My name is sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 1:51

Hi Everyone, I'm looking forward to meeting and reborning with all of you. I haven't made up my mind yet which sculpt I will be using yet. I know decisions...decisions, I already have Audrey to do on my waiting list, but I am loving Lara's little Allison and, also Lulu as well. I will be using the Genesis paints as always and can't wait for the Winter class to begin! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
DianneM
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Audrey   looking forward to the winter classes EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:00

:flower: :flower: I too am doing Audrey for the class!
Back to top Go down
peggys
Toddler
Toddler
peggys

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 0:47

Hi all and welcome. Great to be here with you.
Peg
Back to top Go down
http://www.appleblossombabies.com
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 1:30

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
I will reborn Audrey for the class. Poor thing has been waiting almost 2 years for me to get my act together. After I see some of the others reborn I may add one of those.

Hi there Lyndie! It's so good to see you on here for the Winter Class. I know were going to have a fun time with everyone and reborning with Lara....

Hugs
Diane
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 11:15

Hello lady's nice to meet you looking forward to getting to know all of you ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 17:07

Hi Joan!
Welcome to the winter class! Lara is a wonderful teacher and I know you are going to enjoy the class! Look forward to chatting more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Sort of A Newbie**   looking forward to the winter classes EmptySun 27 Dec 2009 - 20:28

I enjoyed seeing all the comments and learning so much in my winter class* I am so looking forward to the next class! Hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays and all its sparkle, I know I did. Well just checking in to say its almost the New Year*
Wishing All A Happy New Year!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009 - 23:58

Well it was a Happy Christmas here in Tennessee - cold and crisp - looking forward to a colder New Year's. All my babies have plenty of blankets and when I get cold - I just pick one up to hug - vinyl is very warming - so we are all smiles.

I don't know how to put in those sparkly animated pictures, but I sure love them.

Imagine snow falling on a small home, with snowmen in the yard, at the edge of a village. A little black dog chases a yellow striped cat and they run right into the house and are HOME! The children jump up and down and run for the pet food. Add sparkles and you have the whole scene!

Happy New Years to you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking forward to the winter classes   looking forward to the winter classes Empty

Back to top Go down

looking forward to the winter classes
Page 1 of 1