R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toddler Painting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey Opp

Toddler Painting Empty
PostSubject: Toddler Painting   Toddler Painting EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 8:18

I'm sure there is another way of painting the "Toddler" doll. Different from painting the babies. I'm not sure what to do. Can anyone help me, please. Thanks Audrey Opp
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Toddler Painting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toddler Painting   Toddler Painting EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 9:05

Audrey, when I paint toddlers, I tend you use less layers then I do when painting newborn. You still want all the detailing, but just not as thin skin as a newborn would have. I made a free tutorial in the tut section on painting Angelica in as few layers as possible.
http://www.realreborn.com/t1114-angelica-skintone-tutorial

I also have a pretty in depth toddler E book that goes into much more detail on painting and assembling toddlers.It is 144 pages with full instructions and pictures. It is $20.

http://realreborn.net/ebooks.html

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down

Toddler Painting
Page 1 of 1