R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Air Dry Painting CLass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

Air Dry Painting CLass Empty
PostSubject: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 23:00

Ok so I also want to get the Air Dry Painting class but it doesn't give the date and I can't see it on the forum. Help please?

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 23:09

The class will be starting on May 15 and running until June 30 :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 23:20

thankyou! Again!!!!

My Mom and I were going to try on our own but if it is that soon, we might just wait and make sure to do it right. She so wants to reborn but can't take the fumes with Genesis. How do I get put on the list for it?

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 23:52

Got my paints, and Im kinda dissapointed. The caps on the blue and green color, came off during shipping, and leaked over half of their paints. WHAT A MESS!!! Im not sure if I have enough for class. Ive contacted hunnybuns, to let them know, and we will see what happens. Everything else, is perfect. I just think the lids, werent snug enough.
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 11:09

Pamela, you can purchase the class on Lara's website :)

Tina, Stephanie is still trying to find the best jars to our her paints in but she is such a sweetie I'm sure she will replace the paints you had come open in transit :)
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 15:57

How bout jars....with screw on lids? like the ones we use with the genesis paints. Makes more sense to me. I dont want to be a bother, but I did write to let her know what happened. it just happened with the blue and green......everything else was perfect wink
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 16:32

Tinabloomfield wrote:
How bout jars....with screw on lids? like the ones we use with the genesis paints. Makes more sense to me. I dont want to be a bother, but I did write to let her know what happened. it just happened with the blue and green......everything else was perfect wink

There has been a problem with some of the ones she had tried were ha ing problems with the lids sticking and couldn't be unscrewed somad
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 1:06

well....crud..LOL thats not gonna work then.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 8:28

I put all my paints in glass jars when I got them. Hate the lids. Some I couldn't get off at all.

You can join the class at www.realreborn.net.

All class info is there.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 19:06

She contacted me today and gave me a huge apology...whic is cool....but it isnt her fault. LOL She has sent me two new blu and green paints. She says shes on the hunt for new containers for her paints.
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 21:21

Lara wrote:
I put all my paints in glass jars when I got them. Hate the lids. Some I couldn't get off at all.

Really??? I put all mine in glass jars and I haven't had a problem. Weird. I hope she finds something that works soon. I love her paints and will be needing some more matte gel VERY soon, gotta get bigger amounts of that!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Dry Painting CLass   Air Dry Painting CLass Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Dry Painting CLass
Page 1 of 1