R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling sad and down today

Go down 
+6
handy denise
tonya575
Karen
Lara
Lynknursery
Poppy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Feeling sad and down today  Empty
PostSubject: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 19:49

sad I am feeling really sad and low at the moment, I have some family issues going on and I don't know what to do.. I am really confused and don't really have many people here that I can talk to about it due to the nature of the issues and confidentiality - not wanting the news to spread around people here. It is involving my brother, his wife and I am involved too. My sister in law and her children moved out of their house in the weekend and she is talking about separating from my brother. I would appreciate any prayers that you would be able to give for my brother and my sis in law and their two little children and that everything will work out as it should and they can get the help they need. If anyone would be available to pm with me about the situation I would really appreciate it too as I would love some advice and to talk it through. The subject matter is explicit though so it wont be something that will be very nice to hear about and I would appreciate confidentiality too. Thanks gals, you are my REAL friends and I am so grateful I can turn to you at this time loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 20:44

PMing you
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 21:34

Sarah, I hope everything works out! If there is anything I can do, an ear, advice anything, just pm me!
I see lyn is already pm'ing ya, so i will just leave it open for you to pm me if you want. I know how ya feel. Confidentiality is a big thing. I have gone thorugh some stuff with my family but havent shared either becuase sometimes you just dont know how to share but need to, ya know!
Hugs to you girl and i am here if ya need me! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:39

Sweetie, my prayers are with you!! If you need anything, please let me know. If you wantt o talk, you know you can pm me or email me or call me. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 0:11

Awww thanks so much for the support you gals, I knew I could come to you, you are the best!!!! loveyou! oh and I did have to smile before, my Kyra kit FINALLY arrived from Sandie!!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 8:37

Sarah, its difficult to deal with some things on your own. I'm always here for you in any way I can be. Confidentiality is never a problem with me. For now, here's a big old loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:06

Thanks Karen loveyou! things round here are a bit of a roller coaster ride and now I'm getting sick again! At least I have my forum buddies and it's great to come on here and forget my worries for a bit.
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011 - 18:58

My prayers are with you and your family and as the ladies said before if you need to talk please pm me!! I may need and ear soon!!! prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011 - 20:58

thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Big hugs! Glad you were able to find comfort and advise from the girls here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 3:50

Sarah, I hope things are going better for you and your family very soon. If you need another shoulder to lean on just pm me!

I used to tease my kids with the old "apple a day keeps the doctor away" thing by changing it up to either "a spanking a day keeps the nastys away" or "a laugh a day keeps the crabbys away" ... so I hope this might be your laugh for the day ... if not at least it will bring a smile to your face. A friend sent me this link last week and I seriously couldn't breathe for about 10 min. because I was laughing so hard. Just sort of starts out and picks up speed as it goes a long. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 4:14

thankyou! you are all so lovely and thoughtful. Awwww I just went to that youtube link and the sound isn't working on my computer speakers!! It looks so cute! We have an ad on tv, they are selling nappies, but they have babies that are cracking up laughing at the smallest things, it always makes us laugh as they sound so funny. Wish I could hear this one! Thanks for posting it though thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 11:21

Sarah, I know there have been many offers. I just saw this and want to let you know that if I can be of any assistance you can e-mail me. I do not do well with the pm system but you can contact me at pmorris@advantas.net Hoping and praying that things work out. God Bless prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 4:59

Thanks so much Pam, everyone has been so lovely and caring. I have been talking it through with two amazing ladies from the forum and they have really helped me and given me such good advice and words of encouragement, I think my next step will be to find a councilor and get some things sorted out, it's a weight off my shoulders to have a plan now. Thank you again for all your support loveyou!
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 9:55

loveyou! Sarah keeping you and your brothers family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you found some friends to get things off your chest. Friends are there to help lighten our burdens. Sometimes it is best to keep family members out of personal things,they care but sometimes make things more difficult. I'm here for you also,take care hun. Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 11:40

Ohh Sarah, I hope everything goes well with you and your family. Its very very tought when we dont have anybody close to us to talk and realese all the emotions, but we are here in the forum for everything you need.

A big Hug for you.

Cristina.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  EmptySun 17 Apr 2011 - 8:12

Thanks so much Barbi and Cristina, you are so lovely and I appreciate your support thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sad and down today    Feeling sad and down today  Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling sad and down today
Page 1 of 1