R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

? about Teddy, just born class..

Go down 
+3
Denise
Lynknursery
sandy888
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sandy888
Toddler
Toddler
sandy888

? about Teddy, just born class.. Empty
PostSubject: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 23:07

I'm confused, does the class start on Feb. 15 or March 1st? It says two different dates on the page to join..

Thanks
Sandy
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 23:36

Hi Sandy. It was originally 15th Feb, but due to a family emergency Lara has had to postpone the start date till 1st March.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
sandy888
Toddler
Toddler
sandy888

PostSubject: Re: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 23:39

THank you so much for your quick reply, so sorry to hear Lara is having troubles. It gives me more time to get my kit on time now. Thanks again

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Denise
Crawler
Crawler
Denise

PostSubject: Re: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 7:20

I had wondered the same, Do hope that everything is okay for Lara loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 9:54

Where does it still say the 15th? I need to get all those changed.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 11:58

I am sorry about your troubles, Lara, and hope your hubby is doing much better.

March 1st is much better for me since my dvd player in my computer stopped working, and my tv doesn't have the port holes for my other dvd player, so I haven't even seen any of the dvd yet. I am getting a 13" tv this evening so I can get a move on with the Hair Painting.

All the best to you and yours Lara!!!

PamelaG
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 12:02

Lara, Sandie's newsletter that came out last night has all the wrong dates on the class listing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 2:53

I finally got Teddy from the post office today. It has been sooooooo cold, I didn't want to chance a severe asthma attack going out in it, so my son picked him up today, and he is a cutie!!! It is about -26C right now!

I have the things for his umbilical cord, but where do I find out what I need besides what came with him? Something has to be inside the little baloons. This will be my first time doing a cord.

Thanks!!!

PamelaG
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 4:29

My goodness Pamela, -26, that is freeeeeezing!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 6:31

Way colder than freezing to me, lol!!!! It's been like this, except for 2 or 3 days when it got to almost a decent -3C, for almost a month now.

To top it all off, the furnace in the house I live in, the upper apartment, decided to stop working yeasterday so am using a couple small heaters and the stove to try to keep warm. My Siamese, Zoe, is due to have her kittens this weekend too, and I usually isolate her and the kittens for a week or 2, but only being a small apartemnt, that is almost impossible to do now. The wiring needs to be done up here so the fuses are blowing now and then, so I closed the bedrooms off and am sleeping in the living room. I am scared to put a heater on in a room I can't see it at all times, in case of fire.

I will really be thrilled when this winter is over. It has been colder than many in the past.

I am hoping I am off a week for Zoe's litter to be born, but looking at her, I doubt that I am.

So looking forward to SPRING!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 10:17

You can use a bit of polyfill...not too much though. You don't want it full. You need to be able to have it lay on it's side. I had to bend mine quite a bit to have it work right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ? about Teddy, just born class..   ? about Teddy, just born class.. Empty

Back to top Go down

? about Teddy, just born class..
Page 1 of 1