R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a Teddy for Next Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

Need a Teddy for Next Class Empty
PostSubject: Need a Teddy for Next Class   Need a Teddy for Next Class EmptyThu 3 Feb 2011 - 23:40

Lara, by any chance do you have a 'Teddy' sculpt for sale? I need one for the next class "Just Born". I know your very busy and If you don't have time to ship one (if you have it) thats ok, Sandy, should have them in next week...
I just thought I would buy one from you if you have any extra's. Thanks so much.

Diane
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Need a Teddy for Next Class   Need a Teddy for Next Class EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 0:00

I think she posted that she hod a few extras so hopefully she will see this ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Need a Teddy for Next Class   Need a Teddy for Next Class EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 10:35

Yes, I have one here. Belly plates won't be in until Saturday, though. I can ship saturday if you want a belly or today if you just a kit and body. Let me know.
babyfia07@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Need a Teddy for Next Class   Need a Teddy for Next Class EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 12:56

Oops sorry, Diane. I am actually sold out. You can get yours through sandie. Just use the coupon code real to get your discount. You will still have plenty of time to get your kit before class. If you want the umbillical cord stuff, let me know, and I'll send you the glove and yarn. The clamp you need to get from Sandie. They are only $1.50.
Back to top Go down
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

PostSubject: Re: Need a Teddy for Next Class   Need a Teddy for Next Class EmptySun 27 Feb 2011 - 4:19

Got everything Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a Teddy for Next Class   Need a Teddy for Next Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a Teddy for Next Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: