R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

painted hair class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artgirl22

painted hair class Empty
PostSubject: painted hair class   painted hair class EmptyWed 2 Feb 2011 - 5:07

I have signed up and paid for the painted hair class but haven't received anything about it yet and I'm getting worried... what should I do? Thanks!

My email is heatherlinn22@yahoo.com thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

painted hair class Empty
PostSubject: Re: painted hair class   painted hair class EmptyWed 2 Feb 2011 - 8:34

Heather, you must have gotten some email from me beause you are in the group- (your name is green!)

So, I imagine you have read through Lessons 1 and 2? Lesson 3 will be posted tomorrow.

If you need the DVD for lesson 1, just email me pivately. babyfia07@yahoo.com. $5 was required for shipping...so maybe I didn't get it?

The lessons are on the forum. Here is the link:
http://real.niceboard.org/c4-hair-painting-class
Back to top Go down
artgirl22

painted hair class Empty
PostSubject: painted hair class   painted hair class EmptyWed 2 Feb 2011 - 18:37

Thanks for the link, but no, I haven't received any emails. It is all very strange. Is there any way to add me so the lessons come through to me automatically without me having to go to this site?

Thanks a bunch!

Heather
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

painted hair class Empty
PostSubject: Re: painted hair class   painted hair class EmptyWed 2 Feb 2011 - 18:42

The lessons are posted here, but in a couple days, I will emil the E book out to everyone. The great part about the forum, is you have a place to ask your questions and get feedback from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

painted hair class Empty
PostSubject: Re: painted hair class   painted hair class Empty

Back to top Go down

painted hair class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: