R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos

Go down 
+7
Lynknursery
Second Star
Lara
tonya575
bearysweethearts
rebecca
tiny dreamers
11 posters
AuthorMessage
tiny dreamers

Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:54

I've been reborning now for 8 months

I'm not getting it..I've tried all different ways to upload photos with my post..but to no avail
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 1:09

It is so good to have you tiny dreamers with us. welcome Have you got https://www.photobucket.com/ , I find it a easy way to bring the photos into the forum. If you go to the home page and scroll down to tutorials there is one given by lynnknursery I believe, it has some good things in it so maybe this will help you there. this was a problem with me in the beginning too so don't feel alone. Were here to help. welcome welcome welcome

Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos Www.photobucket

Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 12:20

happyforyou! Hello and welcome!! Please don't fill bad, I have been here about 9 months and I still can't do pics. my husband sends most of mine lol or daughters,you will learn a lot here from Lara ,and her classes are amazing. A lot of helpful and talented ladies are here in this group. Glad you are with us!! bigsmile hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 13:32

welcome welcome welcome Glad you are here with us!!! You are going to love it here!! The Ladies on this forum are the best they have some of the best ideals to help in reborning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 14:10

Welcome!!!! welcome So happy that you are joining us!!! The easiest way to upload pictures is to open a photobucket account, and upload your pictures there first. Then you just copy and paste the url onto your message and your picture shows up. It's agreat place to store your photos, too, as you can erase the ones on your computer and free up space.
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 14:18

Welcome aboard and you will love it here!!! welcome
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 19:16

Also try looking through this tutorial that I posted on here a couple of weeks back ..........

http://real.niceboard.org/t2826-how-to-use-and-edit-within-photobucket-tutorial

It has step by step instructions on using and editing within Photobucket.

All you ever need to know for placing pictures with your posts.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 20:23

Hello! Welcome to the group. There are many wonderful, talented and knowledgeable ladies here...I am sure you will make many friends and gain a lot of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 15:07

Hello
! welcome
This is the best place on the web to learn about reborning. Lara's classes are terriffic and this is an art form where you will just keep on improving. I have been doing it about 4 years now, and every baby I do is better than the last one! Much of it is thanks to the classes I have taken from Lara. Happy to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 14:57

welcome to our very friendly forum. You will find so much helpful info and wonderful talented ladies willing to share some great techniques. I am new to reborning and to the forum and it took me a while to navigate the site.(post my avatar, never knew that was my picture) and to pick up logos and post them to my siggy(signature) all this is done by going into your profile ( at the top of this page). You need to set up a photobucket account and work from there. If you need any help pleas don"t hesitate to pm me. Hugs Pam angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
Diane
Crawler
Crawler
Diane

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 11:21

Lara wrote:
Welcome!!!! welcome So happy that you are joining us!!! The easiest way to upload pictures is to open a photobucket account, and upload your pictures there first. Then you just copy and paste the url onto your message and your picture shows up. It's agreat place to store your photos, too, as you can erase the ones on your computer and free up space.

Hi Lara, I have an account with photobucket and upload my pic there. now I just copy and paste the url on my message but that gives everyone can go into my account or its just the pictures that show up? Becouse when I do a preview its shows the whole url and when I click on it I can do a slide show and more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos   Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm ew Here & Also How to upload photos
Page 1 of 1