R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

? on posting photos

Go down 
+2
Pauline
peggys
6 posters
AuthorMessage
peggys
Toddler
Toddler
peggys

? on posting photos Empty
PostSubject: ? on posting photos   ? on posting photos EmptyMon 9 Nov 2009 - 6:00

Didn't know where to put this post, sorry. What size do photos need to be to put on here? I was trying to put some on and they cut off the sides?
Thanks Peggy
Back to top Go down
http://www.appleblossombabies.com
Pauline
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: ? on posting photos   ? on posting photos EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009 - 20:54

Hi Peggys,
I'm not real sure if there is a definate size myself, but the photos I put on were 99 KB. Dimensions were 500x375. I resize my in Photo shop.
Hope this helps as mine were guess work :) ....Pauline
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ? on posting photos   ? on posting photos EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 9:18

I know when you upload them into photobucket (do you use that?) you can change the size. I would prefer if people use a smaller size for their logos, as many people do still use dial up and it takes a while to load the pictures when they are very big.
Back to top Go down
BrooklynsGram
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: ? on posting photos   ? on posting photos EmptySat 28 Nov 2009 - 3:13

I still can't figure out how to get them from photobucket to here Any help appreciated. Hugs
Pris
Back to top Go down
Judy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: ? On Posting Photos   ? on posting photos EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009 - 23:39

Brooklyn'sGram,

Sorry I can't help. I would like to know how to do that too! I don't even know how to sell my baby's on Ebay...Judy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: From Photobucket to here?   ? on posting photos EmptySun 27 Dec 2009 - 20:17

I do use photobucket some and would really like to use more but it seems that I can't do a thing with trying to get my photos uploaded here, I wish someone could teach us a easier way or even any kind of way. Thanks :arrow:
rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ? on posting photos   ? on posting photos Empty

Back to top Go down

? on posting photos
Page 1 of 1