R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need posting help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ittybittythings

I need posting help Empty
PostSubject: I need posting help   I need posting help EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 12:34

Im trying to use a Mac which is my first mistake. I wasn't even good at Microsoft. If anyone has the time to tell me how to switch my profile picture, and or how to post pics in the gallery I would be grateful.
Thanks,
Rachel
Back to top Go down
http://Ittybittythings.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I need posting help   I need posting help EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 20:07

Do you have photobucket? You can use that or upload directly from your computer. I am not sure how macs are different though. I just started using one to do editing, and they certainly are backwards. It's like you have learn everything all over again.

If you go into your profile, then hit "avatar". There should be a browse button where you can upload directly from a file in your computer. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: I need posting help   I need posting help EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:15

I use a Mac! If you follow Lara's directions you should be able to do what you want to do. If not, send me a private message and I'll help you more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need posting help   I need posting help Empty

Back to top Go down

I need posting help
Page 1 of 1