R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.

Go down 
+11
Second Star
bearysweethearts
stonehillnursery
darflynn
Poppy
Janie/nightngale
Karen
pmorris
Pam in Florida
Bevy
kimesue8
15 posters
AuthorMessage
kimesue8
Toddler
Toddler
kimesue8

Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. Empty
PostSubject: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 20:19

My name is Kimesue and i am a Christian,Wife & Mother of 2 teen sons.I also live with my schnauzer's that are the bosses.I have been a pet Groomer for the past 14 years and i have been learning to reborn for the past 2 years.I live in the Mountains of Virginia. happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Bevy
Toddler
Toddler
Bevy

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 20:30

Hi kimesue, you will love this forum!!!! Everyone here is so nice and helpful... I have learned so much here!!! welcome
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 20:52

Hi Kimisue welcome I am new here too. This is a great place to learn from the best and most helpful reborners!!! I have a 4 lb teacup schnauzer that runs my life.... Her name is Sophie and she is a doll!!!
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 21:28

Welcome Kimsue, we are glad you have joined us. There is a lot to learn here, lots of crafty/wise ladies. welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 21:33

welcome kimesue! Its nice to see you here. You may recognize the name BundlesofJoyBabies, but here I am Karen and I changed my nursery name LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 1:05

You will be so happy here! Everyone is so nice and helpful. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com
kimesue8
Toddler
Toddler
kimesue8

PostSubject: Thanks   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 1:41

Hey Karen i do recognize some of the names on here.Thanks for having me on your forum. whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 3:37

welcome to the forum! I would love to see some pics of your reborn babies if you get a chance. Enjoy your time browsing, there is lots of great info on here bigsmile
Back to top Go down
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 11:47

Hi Kimesue!

Welcome you will love it here! Everyone is so helpful!! Great Ladies!

welcome
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 12:16

welcome welcome hope you like it here..
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 18:49

Hello and welcome Kimesue! I am also from VA. you are a dog groomer, I breed Yorkies and poodles, just one of my first loves. Glad to have you here! Lara and everyone here is so helpful and very talented. happyforyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 18:55

Welcome to REAL kimesue!!! welcome

I sure could use a dog groomer at my house!!! One standard poodle and two teacup poodles keep me busy with haircuts!

Can't wait to see some of your babies!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 22:33

Well Kimesue, you've just found the most wonderful place!

welcome Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
kimesue8
Toddler
Toddler
kimesue8

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 23:23

Thank you All happyforyou! I love poodles but they are a lot of work well worth it. lilangel
Back to top Go down
JanC
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
JanC

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 7:59

Welcome from the cold north, Kimesue! You've found the 'just right' place for reborning!!! Everyone here is wonderful! Hubby and I are owned by the sweetest little Cockapoo named Suri... ofcourse we wouldn't have it any other way!!! Enjoy the group!!

canada
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustbabies.com
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:04

Hello Kimesue! You will really like it here! Lots of nice reborners here! You will learn a lot as everyone is so willing to share!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. EmptySat 29 Jan 2011 - 15:19

Hi Kimesue!! Glad to see you over here! It's a great froum! welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.   Hi ya'll I am new to this forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi ya'll I am new to this forum.
Page 1 of 1