R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there, I'm new to this forum

Go down 
+3
Lara
Jenny In NH
Moonbay777
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonbay777

Hello there, I'm new to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, I'm new to this forum   Hello there, I'm new to this forum EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 4:56

Hi there, I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I'm Moonbay and some may know me from BB forum. My nursery is Imaginursery.com and I'm very bad at introductions so please forgive me. I've been reborning for more than two years, but not many babies due to busy farm life and the fact that I go slow. I thought I would check this place out and see all the beautiful babies! That's my favorite part, looking at pics lol...oh and finding out great tips!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, I'm new to this forum   Hello there, I'm new to this forum EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 10:26

Moonbay777 wrote:
Hi there, I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I'm  Moonbay and some may know me from BB forum. My nursery is Imaginursery.com and I'm very bad at introductions so please forgive me. I've been reborning for more than two years, but not many babies due to busy farm life and the fact that I go slow. I thought I would check this place out and see all the beautiful babies! That's my favorite part, looking at pics lol...oh and finding out great tips!

Hi Moonbay!!

Welcome to REAL!

welcome:real:welcome:real:

I don't think anyone goes slower than me (lol) I have been reborning for five years and have only completed 8 babies (4 are still incomplete, waiting for hair - my least favorite part of the process).  Life does get in the way of my hobby sometimes, but the "babies" always call me back lol! I love watching them "come to life" with each little vein!!  I love this hobby, always something new to learn, new mediums and techniques!  Looking at the pics is always fun, I enjoy that too!

Welcome Moonbay!!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Hello there, I'm new to this forum 18996010
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, I'm new to this forum   Hello there, I'm new to this forum EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 10:59

Welcome Moonbay! :real:

I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing all the pretty babies here and finding some good tips as well!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, I'm new to this forum   Hello there, I'm new to this forum EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 13:01

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, I'm new to this forum   Hello there, I'm new to this forum EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 13:56

Hi! I know you from the BB forum! Ive been a member on here for awhile but Ive decided to finally speak up and be active on here. wink Im super slow at reborning too and seems to strip kits as much as I reborn them lol
Back to top Go down
Moonbay777

PostSubject: Thanks for the warm welcome to everyone!   Hello there, I'm new to this forum EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 0:27

michellep20 wrote:
Hi! I know you from the BB forum! Ive been a member on here for awhile but Ive decided to finally speak up and be active on here. wink Im super slow at reborning too and seems to strip kits as much as I reborn them lol

I don't know what buttons to push on this forum to reply things to people and stuff so please be patient. If I don't respond to stuff it's probably because I don't know how  lol....I'm just guessing on this one thankyou!
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, I'm new to this forum   Hello there, I'm new to this forum EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 0:54

Moonbay777 wrote:
michellep20 wrote:

I don't know what buttons to push on this forum to reply things to people and stuff so please be patient. If I don't respond to stuff it's probably because I don't know how  lol....I'm just guessing on this one thankyou!

Im the same way! lol
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, I'm new to this forum   Hello there, I'm new to this forum EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 15:41

Hi Moonbay, Welcome to REAL! welcome Glad you could join us! look around if you need anything just let us know. So many talented ladies here, lots of classes and Ebooks if you need any help. happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, I'm new to this forum   Hello there, I'm new to this forum EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 4:24

Welcome hun, looing forward to getting to know you.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, I'm new to this forum   Hello there, I'm new to this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there, I'm new to this forum
Page 1 of 1