R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are your favorite kits right now,

Go down 
+3
pia46
Lara
Jenny In NH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

What are your favorite kits right now, Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 9:19

What is your favorite kit right now or what preorders are you looking forward to?

Did anyone get Maggi by Natali Blick? I think she's adorable.
I totally want Charlie by Cassie Brace.

If anyone needs any kits, let me know, I can get a 50% discount on most kits, and I need to put an order in soon. I just wish some of these kits I was looking at weren't on preorder!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 11:36

Lara wrote:
What is your favorite kit right now or what preorders are you looking forward to?

If anyone needs any kits, let me know, I can get a 50% discount on most kits, and I need to put an order in soon. I just wish some of these kits I was looking at weren't on preorder!!!!

I love Cayle by Olga Auer!! (but i have a closet FULL of kits.. )
lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

What are your favorite kits right now, Cayle10
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 16:06

Oh! I love that one too! I love all Olga's kits!!!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptySat 2 May 2020 - 0:48

I have both of the Legler kits on pre-order....Sam and Romy! I have quite a stash of kits, but if anyone is hiding a River by a Toby Morgan, I am interested!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptySat 2 May 2020 - 1:08

I have so many right now.Most are from the Enchanted kreature kits . I have 2 Zantisha kits on preorder . She is a toddler Alien by Jade Warner.. I just did a prototype of Ozzy by Nadine Dolotova. He was a grinchy werewolf lol.. He is on preorder now.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptySat 2 May 2020 - 8:46

bearysweethearts wrote:
I have so many right now.Most are from the Enchanted kreature kits . I have 2 Zantisha kits on preorder . She is a toddler Alien by Jade Warner.. I just did a prototype of Ozzy by Nadine Dolotova.    He was a grinchy werewolf lol.. He is on preorder now.

Would love to see some of those finished!!! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptySun 3 May 2020 - 11:37

Jingle and Jolly by Cindy Musgrove are pretty neat. Finally someone made a kit to create a baby Grinch <3 I think they are adorable.
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 7:48

I have Romy, Sam, Maggi and Cayle all pre-ordered.....
There are just SO many anymore it's hard to keep up with them all.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyTue 5 May 2020 - 22:39

Lara wrote:
bearysweethearts wrote:
I have so many right now.Most are from the Enchanted kreature kits . I have 2 Zantisha kits on preorder . She is a toddler Alien by Jade Warner.. I just did a prototype of Ozzy by Nadine Dolotova.    He was a grinchy werewolf lol.. He is on preorder now.

Would love to see some of those finished!!! weeeeee!
Hi Lara,  you can see some of my photos on my facebook page called Bearysweethearts Creative Cradle . I tried to upload pictures but it failed lol..  
here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/BearySweethearts-Creative-Cradle-105066454343959/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARABFF825jXN5Xp0ukEVzU_QA0NJRv7micNkNwRfPcik5qD66n1DNBKzYcVb_bRAEQG1arDmwQZGG4iL

Jenny helped  me and I got some of my pictures to show here as well, just in case the FB link does not work.

This is Fritz, my prototype from Jade Warner

What are your favorite kits right now, 20190911
What are your favorite kits right now, 20190910

This is Mertle the Owl by Jade Warner
What are your favorite kits right now, 20190810What are your favorite kits right now, 20190811

Here Ozzy my prototype by Nadine Dolotova

What are your favorite kits right now, Image_10
What are your favorite kits right now, Kathys10

What are your favorite kits right now, Rattle10
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyWed 6 May 2020 - 12:55

Thank you Jenny for all your help !!thankyou!

I couldn't have done it with out ya loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 8:23

Lara wrote:

You can?! Wow, that is awesome, when would you need to know what kits we want to order by? I have a few that are still sneak peaks that I definitely want! Elijah by Joanna Kazmierczak is my most favorite awake kit, I can't wait for him! Mini Marley is my favorite sleeping kit, one day I will get up the nerve to paint him! I'm also thinking Jaylin by Jorja Pigott is not to be missed:) There are definitely some others I've been eyeing!

Maggi is absolutely adorable and I almost pre-ordered her, I regret not getting her a little bit, but there are so many other amazing kits out there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 11:30

I'll pm you on the kits. I was going to put an order in soon. I'll see what I can get on the 50% off. I may get some paints and supplies myself.

And Oh my goodness, I LOVE all the little creatures!!! Especially the owl and the piggy!!!! So adorable!!!! bigsmile loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 16:39

bearysweethearts wrote:
Thank you Jenny for all your help !!thankyou!

I couldn't have done it with out ya loveyou!  

You are very welcome Kathy!!! Anytime!!! your baby Kreatures are AMAZING!!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 22:42

@bearysweethearts, Last night I was thinking about your babies, I couldn't remember where I had seen them and I was so tired when I was posting here.  Anyways, I'm glad I found the pictures again, they are so truly magnificent and stunning, your talent is incredible!  worthy worthy worthy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyMon 11 May 2020 - 17:19

Kathy... your creatures are adorable! Lara - would it be possible for you to list the kits that you can get and the discounted prices?
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 18:52

Thank you everyone. thankyou! thankyou! I really appreciate the lovely comments on my creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite kits right now,   What are your favorite kits right now, Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite kits right now,
Page 1 of 1