R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016  Empty
PostSubject: OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016    OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016  EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 9:11

Hi Everyone!!!

I have already started receiving entries for the October AOTM contest!!  happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy

Just a reminder to those who want to enter: Please private message me your entries for the October AOTM Contest no later  than September 19th!  

Need three (3) photos:                           .     Head/Hair
                                                           .     Face/Close-up
                                                           .     Full Body

Thanks Everyone!     thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 5 Sep 2016 - 10:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016    OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016  EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 15:50

Funny! I always thought it was full body, face, and hair? I will see what I come up with for a favorite photo instead.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: correction - full body not favorite.. dang lol   OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016  EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 16:48

pia46 wrote:
Funny! I always thought it was full body, face, and hair? I will see what I come up with for a  favorite photo instead.

Well........ you are right!! LOLLLLLL lol lol

I just looked at Sarah's rules.. so sorry Pia!! Yes, full body please!! hehehe my bad!! No one caught that last month, cuz i just "copied and pasted"!!

lol lol

Thanks for catching that!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016    OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016  EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 23:33

Thought I would mention the October AOTM (Artist of the Month) contest again as we have some new members and returning members!!!

Anyone can enter, even if you just joined right now! All you have to do is private message me 3 pictures of your reborn!! (See top of this thread).

Pictures are due to me September 19th as the poll for the contest will be up the morning of September 20th. Please send me as they are (Please don't
shrink them or the quality of your photos will be compromised) , and I will size them for the contest. Come along and join in the fun!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016    OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016  Empty

Back to top Go down

OCTOBER AOTM CONTEST 2016
Page 1 of 1