R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 17:13

Hi everyone!!  

Hope all of you are well and getting through this difficult time!!  

I am fine (other than gaining weight and not
feeling much like reborning... hoping to get out of this funk soon!!) LOL  

I have a couple of bald babies lookin at me) lollll

I have had two ladies ask me about an AOTM contest, but need more people to enter to hold one.  No pressure and no worries, just putting
feelers out there!!

hugs n luv

x0x0
Jenny

PS - if anyone sent me pictures and we didnt hold the contest, please RE-SEND them to me, as I cant find a lot of my Forum stuff.. affraid affraid
My PC is Olddddddddd and it keeps saying... your version of Windows is NO LONG SUPPORTED!!! hahahahahaha eyeroll

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS INTERESTED IN THE AOTM CONTEST:
======================================================================================

Hi Everyone and Welcome New Members!!   :real:

I thought I would make this post (As us oldies but goodies already know when the monthly
contest is held!)

Every month (if there are at least 3 participants) we hold an Artist of the Month Contest.  ANYONE can enter!! happyhappy happyhappy
All you need to do is private message me three clear photos (you don't need to shrink them to any size, I will prepare them so
that they are nice and clear and the size we need for the contest. Winner receives a R.E.A.L. official logo to add to any website~!

The photos needed are:                     FULL BODY, FACE, HAIR (even if bald)

So easy!! If you need any help at all, please private message me and I will help out!
Below is a link to help you learn how to use our free photo hosting right here on our forum.

https://www.realreborn.com/t9245-using-r-e-a-l-s-photo-hosting-function?highlight=photo+hosting

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Tue 12 May 2020 - 17:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 8:37

If anyone wants to do something different with the AOTM....like I said before, I'm open to ideas....maybe something themed. IDK
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptySat 2 May 2020 - 0:31

Following..
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 10:36

I am definitely interested in doing AOTM again!  I personally don't like contests when they are themed, but I would definitely still enter if they were themed!  I love doing the contests!  whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 23:46

I have always participated, but with 13 people casting votes, it isn’t a “feel good” competition anymore. I would love to see more activity and interaction first? Maybe only do them quarterly?
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyTue 5 May 2020 - 13:36

Thanks for responding ladies!!   thankyou!

Hopefully things will pick up and we can have more participation to hold a contest with more entries!!!

happyhappy

I have just finished making a brand new, more simplistic, contemporary AOTM Logo, going to show it to Lara for approval then
it will be all set for when we do have one!!

whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 7:57

You are so awesome Jenny, thank you for doing the competitions and logos!

Is it safe to assume there isn't going to be a competition this month, but sometime in the future? My most recent babies are all bald cuddle babies. I do have one I am rooting, I just don't think that baby will be ready this month. Are we allowed to enter bald babies, or cuddle babies?
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 2:08

Hi Lisa! Right, no contest this month ..don't have enough people wanting to enter. We have had several new members register lately, maybe once they find their way around the forearm they will want to join in the fun!

Yes, bald babies have been accepted in the past for the aotm contest . (I don't think a bald baby has ever won though.. just a tip) ;p

Cuddle babies unfortunately are not. We would probably have to do a cuddle baby contest!! And a bald baby contest(I think lotsa peeps would have a baby ready for that!!!... I know I would ..hehe)
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 6:53

Jenny In NH wrote:
Hi Lisa! Right,  no contest this month ..don't have enough people wanting to enter. We have had several new members register lately, maybe once they find their way around the forum , they will want to join in the fun!

Yes, bald babies have been accepted in the past for the aotm contest . (I don't think a bald baby has ever won though.. just a tip) ;p

Cuddle babies unfortunately are not.  We would probably have to do a cuddle baby contest!! And a bald baby contest(I think lotsa peeps would have a baby ready for that!!!... I know I would ..hehe)

That would be awesome if we could have a cuddle baby contest and/or a bald baby contest!  Most of my own babes were born very nearly bald, so I have a soft spot for bald babies:)
Back to top Go down
bexhillonsea
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyTue 12 May 2020 - 13:09

Jenny In NH wrote:
Hi everyone!!  

Hope all of you are well and getting through this difficult time!!  

I am fine (other than gaining weight and not
feeling much like reborning... hoping to get out of this funk soon!!) LOL  

I have a couple of bald babies lookin at me) lollll

I have had two ladies ask me about an AOTM contest, but need more people to enter to hold one.  No pressure and no worries, just putting
feelers out there!!

hugs n luv

x0x0
Jenny

PS - if anyone sent me pictures and we didnt hold the contest, please RE-SEND them to me, as I cant find a lot of my Forum stuff.. affraid affraid
My PC is Olddddddddd and it keeps saying... your version of Windows is NO LONG SUPPORTED!!! hahahahahaha eyeroll

Hi I would be interested in a AOTM Do i send one photo to you? Hugs Fran
Back to top Go down
http://bexhillreborns.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyTue 12 May 2020 - 18:09

bexhillonsea wrote:

Hi I would be interested in a AOTM Do i send one photo to you? Hugs Fran

Hi Fran!!  welcome :real: welcome :real:
happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

We need to have at least 3 people to hold the contest.  So far, we dont have enough for this month, but hopefully next month!!

Our entries are anonymous so no one knows who's baby is whose. So I will make a new post in the forum for entries the first week of June, and then you can
private message me your entries!!

Here is some contest  info from another post of mine:

Every month (if there are at least 3 participants) we hold an Artist of the Month Contest.  ANYONE can enter!! happyhappy happyhappy
All you need to do is have pictures of a recently completed baby by you and not shown here at the R.E.A.L. forum, private message me and attach three clear photos (you don't need to shrink them to any size, I will prepare them so that they are nice and clear and the size we need for the contest.) Winner receives a R.E.A.L. official logo to add to any website~!

The photos needed are
:                     FULL BODY,   FACE,     HAIR (even if bald)  Face and hair photos should be of the face .. and of the hair.. not
                                                            a full baby picture.

So easy!! If you need any help at all, please private message me and I will help out!
Below is a link to help you learn how to use our free photo hosting right here on our forum.

https://www.realreborn.com/t9245-using-r-e-a-l-s-photo-hosting-function?highlight=photo+hosting

===========================================================================

Please feel free to message me if you have any other questions!!
Back to top Go down
bexhillonsea
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: AOTM   Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyWed 13 May 2020 - 5:32

Thanks jenny for info Hugs Fran
Back to top Go down
http://bexhillreborns.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   EmptyWed 13 May 2020 - 11:44

bexhillonsea wrote:
Thanks jenny for info Hugs Fran

Welcome! happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?    Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in an AOTM Contest?
Page 1 of 1