R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~   AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:01

Hi Everyone!!!  happyhappy

I have already started receiving babies for the March 2017 AOTM (Artist of the Month) contest!! whoohoo  

For those of you who are new to REAL and want to enter a baby you have made recently, here is what I need you to send to me
in a private message:   (a total of 3 photos - please do not resize as I use the photos for the winners logo and need
them big.)  

I will resize all the photos for the contest to make them all uniform. Thanks so much! thankyou!

. large clear photo of your baby's hair (even if its a baldie)

. large clear photo of your baby's face

.  large clear photo from head to toe of your baby (whole body)

Photos must be received no later than February 19th 9:00 PM EST

Please do not comment here as I need to remove this post after the contest is over, thanks so much! :)

If you don't know how to add photos into a private message using the easy forum method, just let me know and I will help  you.

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 2:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~   AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ EmptySat 28 Jan 2017 - 11:52

bump bump
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~   AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 21:57

bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~   AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~
Page 1 of 1