R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie Here from NC

Go down 
+2
pia46
JonesA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JonesA

Newbie Here from NC Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:18

Hi I’m Anna, from NC. I fell in love with reborns years ago. I’m working on reborning my own doll. I’ve really enjoyed seeing the work and progress everyone is making on the site. Great information here.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 23:08

Welcome to REAL! Be sure to ask questions as you progress on your baby. Are you using Air Dry or Heat Set paints? What kit did you choose and what influenced that choice?

Last edited by pia46 on Sat 24 Feb 2018 - 12:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 8:48

Hi there!!!!!

:real: welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
JonesA

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 15:30

Hi and thank you for the welcome. I’m using GHSP. I chose a sale kit from Bountiful Baby, Thomas Awake. It’s really neat watching it come to life.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 19:37

Thomas is adorable.. Asleep kits are easier for first babies, but we will all walk you through the placement of the eyes!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 15:15

JonesA wrote:
Hi I’m Anna, from NC. I feel in love with reborns years ago. I’m working on reborning my on doll. I’ve really enjoyed seeing the work and progress everyone is making on the site. Great information here.

Hi Anna!!

Welcome to REAL!!!

:real: :real: :real: :real: :real: :real: :real: :real: :real:

Cant wait to see your work in progress!!!!

Welcome to our addiction!!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Newbie Here from NC Welcom18
Back to top Go down
JonesA

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 19:47

Thank you! I understand now that a sleeping baby would have been better to start with! Here’s my Thomas Awake! Did I get the eyes anywhere near correct?! All feed back and tips are appreciated! She’s not shiny like she appears in the photos. Newbie Here from NC B81c6110
Newbie Here from NC C5d4ad10
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 20:43

I think the eye placement looks great! Good job!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
JonesA

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 22:45

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 13:06

Welcome! I love your Thomas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 19:29

Hi Anna, Welcome to REAL!! :real:   Your Thomas looks very nice, eyes looks good too. whoohoo Kathy
Back to top Go down
JonesA

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 19:49

Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here from NC   Newbie Here from NC Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie Here from NC
Page 1 of 1