R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auction Template

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smallcoin
Toddler
Toddler

Auction Template Empty
PostSubject: Auction Template   Auction Template EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 22:43

Hi Ladies,
I'm hoping someone here can help me i have been trying without success to upload a reborn template to ebay, no matter what i do it comes out a mess, its been a while since I used ebay and I know they have made some changes but geeez, is it that complicated? do I have to have a new template made to their specifications, I'm at a loss, is anybody still using ebay, and if so is there a secret to using a template, or is everyone using an alternative way of Selling, can someone please Help me I sure would appreciate it.. Thank You.

Penny
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Auction Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction Template   Auction Template EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 2:35

smallcoin wrote:
Hi Ladies,
I'm hoping someone here can help me i have been trying without success to upload a reborn template to ebay, no matter what i do it comes out a mess, its been a while since I used ebay and I know they have made some changes but geeez, is it that complicated? do I have to have a new template made to their specifications, I'm at a loss, is anybody still using ebay, and if so is there a secret to using a template, or is everyone using an alternative way of Selling, can someone please Help me I sure would appreciate it.. Thank You.

Penny
Hi Penny  Hopefully someone will see your message, but its almost Christmas and maybe not many people will be on here to see it.

Sorry I am not much help (I am html illiterate), I probably make 3 reborns/year, so not a frequent seller. Also I don't like "evil bay" lol. 

If no one here has any advice, and it were me, I would just spend another $5.99 (I just saw some templates for that price on ebay) and get the instructions

on how to use it. (which will probably also be able to help you with the one you have already too).   Also before purchasing it,

message the seller, tell her you need help with the template and ask if they will help you get it up and running/ i.e. customer support. 

Good Lucky Penny!

ps.  Merry Christmas :)

PPS  I think a lot of people sell their babies on FaceBook now
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Auction Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction Template   Auction Template EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 8:36

Yes...Ebay and their new "guidelines" have created a mess with peoples' templates.

I ended up purchasing a new one and still had some problems getting it to work....the lady who sold it to me was GREAT to work with though!!! I emailed her several times and we got it all straightened out!!!

Here is a link to one of her listings:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pink-Blue-Great-4-Baby-Reborn-Item-Mobile-Friendly-Ebay-Listing-Auction-Template/332010973278?hash=item4d4d65685e:g:Sn0AAOSw5TlZkzPH

Here is a link to a cheaper template....I don't know anything about the seller...but shoot...it's 1/3 of the price that I paid!!! wink

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Calling-Card-Roses-Ebay-Compliant-Mobile-TESTED-Auction-Listing-Template/253310664137?hash=item3afa7dfdc9:g:fLsAAOSw~vpaNtJP

You could click on 'view sellers other items' to see if they have any you would like!!!!

Hope this helps a little bit!!!

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Auction Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction Template   Auction Template EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 12:46

I had my template custom made then she uploaded it to sellersourcebook. I just use them, as they host all my photos, as well. It's more expensive, but I know none of my photos will ever get lost.
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

Auction Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction Template   Auction Template EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 6:58

Thank you Cherie... I will have to check these out...

I've yet to find any that work with Ebay!!!

Photos are another story!!!

Why can't we just upload the darn things right to the auction???

grrrr
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Auction Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction Template   Auction Template EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 11:41

Bornannew wrote:
Thank you Cherie... I will have to check these out...

I've yet to find any that work with Ebay!!!

Photos are another story!!!

Why can't we just upload the darn things right to the auction???

grrrr
(re: why cant we just upload the pictures on ebay)

I know right Priscilla?

Our forum can do it, why cant the almighty ebay do it... they sure do take enough money/fees from everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auction Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction Template   Auction Template Empty

Back to top Go down

Auction Template
Page 1 of 1