R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brenda
Toddler
Toddler
brenda

Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 18:37

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272223816910?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

thankyou! thankyou! So very much loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: BOL with her auction   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 18:54

Beautiful baby Brenda!! I am watching and cheering her on for you!! BOL with her auction, hope her forever mommy finds her!

weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
brenda
Toddler
Toddler
brenda

PostSubject: Re: Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 18:57

thankyou! So very much for your support loveyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 22:20

Love this baby! Would enjoy your participation on the forum too. There is an AOTM contest that starts on the 20th every month that you could join in on too!
Back to top Go down
brenda
Toddler
Toddler
brenda

PostSubject: Re: Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 22:58

thankyou! Wowwwwwww you made me fill just wonderful like a true Artist that i'm trying to be thank you so very much i think i do belong to the forum already i think i do i'm not sure but thank you for the invite though means a lot, thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 1:53

brenda wrote:
thankyou! Wowwwwwww you made me fill just wonderful like a true Artist that i'm trying to be thank you so very much i think i do belong to the forum already i think i do i'm not sure but thank you for the invite though means a lot, thankyou!
Yep! You are a member, but mostly just post your auctions! I love watching and cheering them on!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 18:56

Congrats on the adoption !!! Just beautiful!!! I'm looking forward to working on this one myself!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 19:44

Beautiful baby Brenda! Congrats on your sale! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 20:05

Yeah - congratulations on a quick sale!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!   Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Luli Stoete Please Peek!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1