R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve Empty
PostSubject: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 22:50

Hi ladies!  This is my first sale doll and I was hoping you could help cheer her on.  Thank you all so much for all of the help you have given me here!  I love constructive criticism!  Below is the ad I have been posting in various places.

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!

Baby Kase is up for auction!  Her bid starts at just $0.99 with no reserve and free shipping!  The auction is 5 days only and she should make it home by Christmas! She has some flaws so she is listed as a boo-boo baby.  Kase is a Sold Out, Limited Edition kit with Certificate of Authenticity and box opening!  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amarantine-Babies-Lisa-May-Williams-Booboo-LE-Sold-Out-Reborn-Biracial-Baby-Girl/122861533548?hash=item1c9b1e396c:g:WpkAAOSw1QpaMezK
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 23:49

Grats Lisa - Cheering your sweet baby girl on!!! BOL with her auction and so proud of you for jumping right out there... I was paralyzed with

fear and finally got around to selling mine wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after I finished it (I think a year LOL).  You go girl!!!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 1:26

Thank you so much! I've got a definite case of nerves listing her! I see the flaws yet I still loves her, it is a strange sensation offering her for sale. Hopefully I get used to it as I go along!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 3:25

Oh Lisa - I sure hope you get enough bidders to cover your kit cost and your free shipping! You have got some major guts! I am watching and hoping for the best for your first baby. It would be nice if you cover the costs on the baby.
Back to top Go down
tracylynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
tracylynn

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 15:23

Best of luck!!!

Hugs,
Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 15:53

Thanks! I'm thinking I was a little too brave listing without a reserve, but live and learn I guess!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 21:20

BOL on your auction! I was so nervous when I listed my first auction! And to start at .99! Oh my goodness! I would never have been that brave! I don't think I would do that now!

She is really adorable and your rooting is fabulous! You should be so proud at how she turned out! I would suggest using a matte varnish to get rid of some of the shine. I will be watching and pulling for you that her mommy is out there and keeps bidding on her!!!!! bigsmile clapclap
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 18:43

Thanks Lara! I think I was too brave, but it was a good learning experience! I will definitely work on getting rid of the shine (and many other things!). thankyou!

Lara wrote:
BOL on your auction! I was so nervous when I listed my first auction! And to start at .99! Oh my goodness! I would never have been that brave! I don't think I would do that now!

She is really adorable and your rooting is fabulous! You should be so proud at how she turned out! I would suggest using a matte varnish to get rid of some of the shine. I will be watching and pulling for you that her mommy is out there and keeps bidding on her!!!!! bigsmile clapclap
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 3:25

Grats on your sale!!! You even called it a boo boo baby and still it sold!! She is amazing for your first reborn!!! You should be proud!!!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
dancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbabydancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 8:01

Thank you Jenny!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve   SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve Empty

Back to top Go down

SOLE Kase 0.99 start eBay auction No Reserve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: For Sale/Trade-
Jump to: