R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOUR DAYS hard work

Go down 
+2
cherielynn09
threads
6 posters
AuthorMessage
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

FOUR DAYS  hard work Empty
PostSubject: FOUR DAYS hard work   FOUR DAYS  hard work EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 4:26

I have worked hard to get this order done, but relieved now its to be posted out
today, customer says she loves the look of them, hope this is still true when
she receives them.

I was in hospital Friday for a procedure ( epidural ) and luckily it seem to have worked to some extent, but
was told it would take a few days so fingers crossed, it enabled me to sit and finish these outfits
so more than happy.  BUT I have only had one thing with worse pain and that was Shingles.   The doctor
did not put me to sleep, as I was expecting,  had a good few injection of dye first, followed by a very large and
I mean large needle in the lower spine, she kept saying tell me to stop if you want a rest, I said keep going
a rest will only prolong the pain.   I heard her say when finished "plug the hole" to her assistant. The mind boggles

FOUR DAYS  hard work GCGR39B

FOUR DAYS  hard work IOg55nG

FOUR DAYS  hard work RE5JTTg
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS hard work   FOUR DAYS  hard work EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 8:16

Ohhhhhh...how could she not LOVE these dear little outfits??? I especially love the one with roses and the tan-ish one with the bloomers.

AND...the little booties look good enough to eat!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS hard work   FOUR DAYS  hard work EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 9:35

Oh wow! You have been busy! All lovely work! Love all the details in the booties too!!  whoohoo clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS hard work   FOUR DAYS  hard work EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 13:43

Oh Maxina! So sorry for all you are going through medically!! I just got faint/queasy, reading about the "procedure" - glad you are doing

better and able to finish all the beautiful things you  made!! (will keep fingers crossed with you).  I am partial to roses, so

that of course if my favorite!!!  Love them all though!! worthy worthy worthy
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS hard work   FOUR DAYS  hard work EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 4:55

thank you ladies much appreciate your lovely comments on my work, having a couple of days off
now then its a few more dress and knicker sets like thos I have shown you, for the doll show in
12 days time, got my mind on another special with little cape.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS hard work   FOUR DAYS  hard work EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 13:33

They all are so beautiful!! Sorry to hear about the medical issues. I hope you are doing better. prayer
Back to top Go down
snuggleknits(val)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS hard work   FOUR DAYS  hard work EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 13:21

wow you have been a busy bee lookwhatimade you take care Maxina xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.Snuggleknits.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOUR DAYS hard work   FOUR DAYS  hard work Empty

Back to top Go down

FOUR DAYS hard work
Page 1 of 1