R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!! Empty
PostSubject: Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!   Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!! EmptyWed 4 Oct 2017 - 20:43

Just wanted to let everyone know that the ebook will be finished any day now. Just putting the finishing touches on the editing and they will be sent out to everyone in the class first, then it will be available n the store for purchase.

The contest for the class will be at the end of October. Pictures will need to be in to me by October 31st. I will email everyone in the class so they have updated info on the contest for participating. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!   Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!! EmptyWed 4 Oct 2017 - 21:09

I know I should knock on wood when I say this but ... I might just have mine done in time!!! I'm starting to root tonight so I'm hoping to progress without any hurdles!

lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!   Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!! EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 21:54

Did everyone get their ebook emailed to them??

Books are now available for purchase in the store as well:

http://www.realrebornstore.com/product-p/eb-aac.htm
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!   Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!! EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 20:06

How firm is the Oct 31 deadline I missed for pictures? lol Life was a bit crazy here Monday and Tuesday (thanks to the lovely colonoscopy I had to have done) but I do have my baby done and rooted!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!   Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!! EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 13:17

Contest photos will be posted tonight 11/7 and contest will run for 1 week! Good luck ladies!!!  whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!   Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!! EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 16:12

I'm so excited to see all the babies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!   Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!! EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 20:43

Contest is up!!!  whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!   Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on the Coco Class Contest and eBook!!
Page 1 of 1