R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy to be here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrscroww

Happy to be here. Empty
PostSubject: Happy to be here.   Happy to be here. EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 19:11

Hello Everyone, My name is Laura and I have been reborning for about 9 years now off and on. I have been married 39 years to the same man. I have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. I live in PA about an 2 hours above Pittsburgh. I love the art of making reborn dolls. I am happy to be accepted here to meet other reborners and share and learn other techniques.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Happy to be here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy to be here.   Happy to be here. EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 21:43

mrscroww wrote:
Hello Everyone, My name is Laura and I have been reborning for about 9 years  now off and on.  I have been married 39 years to the same man. I have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. I live in PA about an 2 hours above Pittsburgh. I love the art of making reborn dolls. I am happy to be accepted here to meet other reborners and share and learn other techniques.
Hiiiiiii Laura!!!

Welcome to REAL!!!  My name is Jenny!!! :)

Happy to be here. Welcom22

I am from New Hampshire with 2 grown children and 2 grown grandchildren!!! hehehe  Wow!! Nine years!! That is a long time for sure!!

You must have seen it all!!!  I have learned so much here at REAL!!  It is so much fun to watch your "kit" turn into a "baby"!!

I did answer your other post somewhere on this forum!! Hope you find it!!  Hope you enter our contests!! Info for contest on your other post
about logos.   Always nice to have new artists participate and see different styles of painting/creating!!  Hope to see one of your babies in
our contests Laura!!
Back to top Go down
mrscroww

Happy to be here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy to be here.   Happy to be here. EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 22:06

Thank you Jenny for the warm welcome. I appreciate it a lot. Nice to meet you..
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

Happy to be here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy to be here.   Happy to be here. EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 14:37

Hi Laura,
 Welcome!! welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

Happy to be here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy to be here.   Happy to be here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy to be here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: