R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Member Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jnoe35773

New Member Here Empty
PostSubject: New Member Here   New Member Here EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 0:32

Hi I'm a new member. I've just gotten back into reborning. I made 2 babies and then I called it quits for a couple of years, but now I'm back at full speed ahead!! I'm on my 3rd and 4th baby. Having a really hard time with eyebrows though. Any ideas throw them my way please. Thanks.
Julie
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

New Member Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Here   New Member Here EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 1:29

welcome back to the art of reborning!!! So glad you decided to give it another go. My best advice on eyebrows, is patience. Also, look up lots of baby pics on google, and study them. You'll get it. I had a hard time with them, it has been almost 4 years for me, and I still struggle sometimes. lol
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

New Member Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Here   New Member Here EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 9:32

welcome :real: welcome 
I had to stop reborning for a few years too & when I started back up, WOW!!, it had changed sooo much bigsmile  Eyebrows are hard, I studied eyebrows and practiced on paper forever before I felt comfortable to put them on my babies. I still put them on, wipe them off, on, off, on, off.... it takes me forever to complete them lol 
Back to top Go down
jnoe35773

New Member Here Empty
PostSubject: I'm happy to be back...   New Member Here EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 9:49

Thanks y'all! I really appreciate that a lot. I'm looking up all kinds of things online about eyebrows. I will get it one way or another, lol. I bought some stencils, but that didn't work out too well for me.
Back to top Go down
KimT
Toddler
Toddler
KimT

New Member Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Here   New Member Here EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 11:26

Hi Julie,  Here is a tutorial I found on line that helped me:
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/sqwyratsxyf6ddf/Realistic Baby Eyebrows.pdf]https://www.dropbox.com/s/sqwyratsxyf6ddf/Realistic%20Baby%20Eyebrows.pdf[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vanilabn/
bearysweethearts

New Member Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Here   New Member Here EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 11:50

Hi, and welcome back to reborning Julie !!welcome :real:  Glad you could join us.happyforyou! ..Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Here   New Member Here Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member Here
Page 1 of 1