R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fussy Entries!!!!

Go down 
+5
grammyjladr
darflynn
Poppy
Joy Franklin
Lara
9 posters

Which is your favorite Baby?
Baby 1
Fussy Entries!!!! Color109%Fussy Entries!!!! Color10
 9% [ 5 ]
Baby 2
Fussy Entries!!!! Color1034%Fussy Entries!!!! Color10
 34% [ 19 ]
Baby 3
Fussy Entries!!!! Color1025%Fussy Entries!!!! Color10
 25% [ 14 ]
Baby 4
Fussy Entries!!!! Color1027%Fussy Entries!!!! Color10
 27% [ 15 ]
Baby 5
Fussy Entries!!!! Color105%Fussy Entries!!!! Color10
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 56

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 23:20

Here are your entries for the Fussy Baby contest. Winner will recieve a free Ilaria kit for the Oh! You Beautiful Doll Class!!! How exciting!! Good luck, ladies!!!
Please vote for your favorite baby!!
BABY 1

Fussy Entries!!!! Sarah2
Fussy Entries!!!! Sarah3
Fussy Entries!!!! Sarah1

BABY 2

Fussy Entries!!!! Denise1
Fussy Entries!!!! Denise2
Fussy Entries!!!! Denise3

BABY 3

Fussy Entries!!!! Dodson2
Fussy Entries!!!! Dodson3
Fussy Entries!!!! Dodson1

BABY 4

Fussy Entries!!!! Nancy3
Fussy Entries!!!! Nancy1
Fussy Entries!!!! Nancy2

BABY 5
Fussy Entries!!!! Pplacek3
Fussy Entries!!!! Pplacek2
Fussy Entries!!!! Pplacek1

Last edited by Lara on Thu 2 Dec 2010 - 10:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 2:15

This is the hardest choice I think we have had on this forum since I joined. They are all quite different from each other, all beautifully done, all nicely dressed, and all well rooted. Good LOrd I may get an ulcer trying to choose! Going to go get a tums now......will come back and stew some more. And drool a little too! LOL
Well done everyone who has a baby posted. I am in awe of all of your skills.
hugs and best of luck
joy
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 3:35

I agree with Joy!! Wow, they are all fantastic!! How am I going to choose, this is a very difficult decision, well done ladies clapclap
Back to top Go down
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 8:46

They are all amazing!!!

Fussy Entries!!!! 704681 Fussy Entries!!!! 704681
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 10:05

Last minute baby #5 was added last night! bigsmile
Back to top Go down

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 11:48

Beautiful babies!!!
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 12:20

I have to say this is the hardest contest to decide yet!!! These are wonderful. I have fussy and the class but did not get to do it yet. Just too busy then but she/he will get done. After Christmas...Can I quit my job so I can live in my dolly room and make babies all day and all night like I want to? I remember...long ago, when staying in your room and making babies had a whole 'nuther connotation. lol
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 13:11

All are well done and really cute but one of them jumped right out at me! Well done, ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 16:24

Everyone did an awesome job clapclap This is a very tough one to vote on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 0:04

Well I agree - Five Beautiful Babies. I love it that there are three pictures and props are allowed. I have not decided. I'm going to have to pretend I'm going to spend real money in order to make up my mind and I'm not sure even that will help.

I didn't take this class because I wasn't all that fond of fussy - what a fool I was - these are marvelous!

I echo the so different - but it doesn't make choosing easier. I almost always choose the first time I see that 'special one'. Not this time though. Maybe on the fourth look I can separated the Wow Wow from the Wow.

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 0:08

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
Well I agree - Five Beautiful Babies. I love it that there are three pictures and props are allowed. I have not decided. I'm going to have to pretend I'm going to spend real money in order to make up my mind and I'm not sure even that will help.

I didn't take this class because I wasn't all that fond of fussy - what a fool I was - these are marvelous!

I echo the so different - but it doesn't make choosing easier. I almost always choose the first time I see that 'special one'. Not this time though. Maybe on the fourth look I can separated the Wow Wow from the Wow.

This is the first contest where we had a hair picture, also, so that made 3. There were not as many entries, so no adding another picture was not that big of a deal for me. If you all like it, we can do it in future contests. I have to say that for the Teddy Just Born Class...i don't know how many pictures we can do. It's going to be a FULL Class, and I have something special planned as the prize. wink OK, can't let too much out, but you all will like it. What can be better than a free kit for class, you ask? You will see!!!! wave
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyTue 7 Dec 2010 - 11:25

I know the answer to that one, Lara! One of your babies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
dbavaria
Toddler
Toddler
dbavaria

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! EmptyTue 7 Dec 2010 - 19:20

grammyjladr wrote:
I have to say this is the hardest contest to decide yet!!! These are wonderful. I have fussy and the class but did not get to do it yet. Just too busy then but she/he will get done. After Christmas...Can I quit my job so I can live in my dolly room and make babies all day and all night like I want to? I remember...long ago, when staying in your room and making babies had a whole 'nuther connotation. Fussy Entries!!!! 74474

LOL!!! I never thought of it that way. It gives new meaning to "bun/baby" in the oven too! Fussy Entries!!!! 163660

I agree...they are ALL very beautiful babies! It amazes me how one sculpt can look so different.

Good luck to everyone! Denise
Back to top Go down
http://www.preciouscargonursery.com
Sponsored content

Fussy Entries!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fussy Entries!!!!   Fussy Entries!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fussy Entries!!!!
Page 1 of 1