R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fussy Class ..question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Fussy Class ..question Empty
PostSubject: Fussy Class ..question   Fussy Class ..question EmptySun 26 Sep 2010 - 16:44

Do you still have room in your fussy class? Would it be more beneficial to take the class without the fussy kit, or to just wait and buy the Ebook? That may sound a little rude, I don't mean it if it does, but I am just curious if there is a lot that goes on in the class that the ebook misses.... I think that is what I am asking?...<G>

Anyway, is there room still? And this is the class that will cover the different really pink vinyls right? LIke RDK, and the new BBs pinks.?

Thankyou
joy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Fussy Class ..question   Fussy Class ..question EmptySun 26 Sep 2010 - 16:51

Yes, there is room in the class. You can use any pink vinyl kit. Only the Fussy kits are allowed in the contest though. I think the benefit of taking them with the class, is #1, you get the community asprect of it, where you know you are all working on the same thing...plus you get the question answer section, whicht he book will not have. Not only can you ask your own questions, but you can read others questions and the answers and also have the opportunity to answer some questions yourself, if you feel the need.
The E book will be available by Nov 1st.
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: Re: Fussy Class ..question   Fussy Class ..question EmptySun 26 Sep 2010 - 17:35

okay I know you were asking Lara but I am going to add my 2 cents worth. I have bought the ebooks that she had before I found the classes. I personally prefer to do it in the class for the reasons she stated. I always read the questions that others ask and have really learned from others asking things I would have never thought of asking and with the answers has helped me do a better job on painting. I would highly recommend you take the class. Her Ebooks are great too it just adds to it when you have the questions there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fussy Class ..question   Fussy Class ..question Empty

Back to top Go down

Fussy Class ..question
Page 1 of 1