R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when to finish fussy class?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bearysweethearts

when to finish fussy class? Empty
PostSubject: when to finish fussy class?   when to finish fussy class? EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 16:58

When are we to have our fussy's totaly finished? I am working on my swap baby , I am almost ready to root her also , I have one more lesson before rooting fussy, I am working on a custom orangutan as well, I want to make sure they all are finished on time. thankyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: when to finish fussy class?   when to finish fussy class? EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 19:19

I'm not real sure on that hon she will tell us when to have them finished up and get your pics to her for the contest ... I believe she give about 6 weeks to finish them up but again not very sure on the date... .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: when to finish fussy class?   when to finish fussy class? EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 19:54

Thank you Sherrie, 5 to 6 weeks would be fine, but I thought I read somewhere where it said 2 weeks affraid , It would take me a little longer than that to finish , trying to do the swap baby to, I'm not as fast as Lara! wink hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: when to finish fussy class?   when to finish fussy class? EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 20:48

You have until Dec 1st to submit pics. i always do 6 weeks for each class, as sometimes the classes overlap and people need more time. 6 weeks seems to be a good time. when to finish fussy class? 163660
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: when to finish fussy class?   when to finish fussy class? EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 20:53

you welcome hon .... I knew lara would be in soon lol..... see you have plentive of time lol.... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: when to finish fussy class?   when to finish fussy class? EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 21:41

bigsmile Thats perfect, Thank you Ladies, thankyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

PostSubject: Re: when to finish fussy class?   when to finish fussy class? EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010 - 17:53

Cool, I am almost done rooting her and then I just got a put her together for the show, I will take pictures then..
hugs,
Carmen in nj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when to finish fussy class?   when to finish fussy class? Empty

Back to top Go down

when to finish fussy class?
Page 1 of 1