R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surgery AGAIN!!!

Go down 
+3
Lara
Jenny In NH
Tinabloomfield
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Surgery AGAIN!!!    Surgery AGAIN!!!  EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 1:10

Ladies!!! I really need your support and prayers. Over the last year, my right foot has gotten worse, and I have been having balance, as well as falling issues. Ive also noticed my whole foot is crooked, and my heel is not where its supposed to be, so I have been walking on the outside of my foot when I walk, causing even more pain and muscle atrophy in the right leg. I have been back to the wonderful ortho who took all the broken hardware out of my foot in 2014, and had I realized I needed to get back within a year, I would have. I do remember faintly him saying I would need to come back, but just coming out of anesthesia...and I also thought he meant only if I had issues. Also I hadn't been having any real issues up until recently.
On sept 20th im heading back into surgery again, and this is what he has said so far.

all of the tendons and ligaments on the right side of my right foot, including the one that was severed by the broken plate, have all torn, causing displacement of my calcaneus (heel bone) this is the Procedure im having done

Right laleral displacement calcaneus osteotomy, ankle ligament reconstruction, repair of peroneal tendons.

what all this means....is he is breaking my heel bone, and using 2, 3 inch screws to hold it in place as I heal, and repairing the tendons, and reconstructing the ligaments again! After three months I will have screws removed. I will be in a cast for up to 9 weeks as well. When is this going to stop? Ive also found out that the original doctor who did the first to supposed repairs on both feet, has lost his license due to malpractice. My ortho said I should contact an attorney, because he feels the way I do....my feet were irreparably damaged by HOW and WHERE he placed the hardware in my feet. When Doctor Maskill removed the plates, he said they weren't in right to begin with, They were also supposed to come out after three months time....but were ONLY removed because the screws and plates broke, and started coming back out of my foot through the skin. Ive contacted several attorneys so far and NONE of them will go back as far as 2012,(the original surgery). I do NOT want to go through this again....neither do I feel I should continue to have to pay for this out of my own pocket. You guys remember the nasty infection I had? 10 days of going to the hospital receiving IV antibiotics (very strong ones) all the while having to wear a port in my arm as well?? I don't want this to keep happening. I am so afraid.....and I know that this girl...will NOT be pushing herself like I did with the last surgeries under doctors orders. I will flat out refuse...until I know im healed up enough to put this foot back on the floor. In 10 days....I have to go through this ONE more time, and I am praying to my Father in Heaven it is the LAST!

The only reason I thank God for these trials.....is I know he has a reason. Maybe it is to show me that I am strong....it shows me how to have empathy for others (although he could show me in a different way) I know what pain is....so I know how others feel. Please keep me in your prayers. Right now Im trying to get some babies painted so I can root while recooperating again.

Just don't like feeling helpless and scared......
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery AGAIN!!!    Surgery AGAIN!!!  EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 9:04

omgosh Tina!! sad I am so sorry for all you are going through, I will keep you in my prayers for strength and  that there will be an end in sight for you!  (((((((hugs)))))))))))))

prayerprayerprayerprayerprayerprayerprayerprayerprayerprayerprayerprayer

loveyou!

ps - you are a wonderful rooter, sounds like you have a plan during your recovery time from surgery worthy  (I am so slow at rooting, I probably would only need
one painted reborn to keep me busy rooting during that amount of time!)  lol

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 14:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery AGAIN!!!    Surgery AGAIN!!!  EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 9:54

Oh no!!!! sad Sweetie!!!! So sorry!!! Will be praying for you!!!! prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery AGAIN!!!    Surgery AGAIN!!!  EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 11:02

Tina, I'm so sorry you have to go through this again. Sending lots of hugs and prayers! loveyou! prayer loveyou! prayer
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery AGAIN!!!    Surgery AGAIN!!!  EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 15:55

Oh my, what an awful ordeal! I will certainly be praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery AGAIN!!!    Surgery AGAIN!!!  EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 16:52

I am frustrated and upset...but theres ONE thing I cling to, and that is God knows all, and he never gives us anything more than what we can handle. Thanks ladies....you are all a great support system
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery AGAIN!!!    Surgery AGAIN!!!  EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 22:05

So sorry you have to endure yet another surgery! grrrr Praying that the surgeon's hands will be divinely guided!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery AGAIN!!!    Surgery AGAIN!!!  EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 4:43

Hope all goes well, will be praying it does
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery AGAIN!!!    Surgery AGAIN!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Surgery AGAIN!!!
Page 1 of 1