R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sarrah
sarrah

hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning Empty
PostSubject: hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning   hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 20:56

I am from California and a 64 yr old woman. I am new to this world as of april 2016. just barely a month into this. I had been watching videos on youtube a bit, wondering what all the fuss was about. then, I started watching the process of reborning. the actual creation of such beauty. I was hooked. I bought a little beauty on ebay. she fits in my hand. and I was off to the races! I love the fantasy dolls as well as some of the older girls. the larger kits are going to wait for a couple years as I learn techniques on the little guys. it is all about the creation for me. I love making things and having something of beauty to enjoy or gift when I am finished. I hope to be able to learn quite a bit here. you all seem like a great group.
nice to met you.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning   hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 22:44

welcome
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Hi Sarah!!   hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 8:58

sarrah wrote:
I am from California and a 64 yr old woman. I am new to this world as of april 2016. just barely a month into this. I  had been watching videos on youtube a bit, wondering what all the fuss was about. then, I started watching the process of reborning. the actual creation of such beauty. I was hooked. I bought a little beauty on ebay. she fits in my hand. and I was off to the races! I love the fantasy dolls as well as some of the older girls. the larger kits are going to wait for a couple years as I learn techniques on the little guys. it is all about the creation for me. I love making things and having something of beauty to enjoy or gift when I am finished. I hope to be able to learn quite a bit here. you all seem like a great group.
nice to met you.

Hello Sarrah and welcome to R.E.A.L. !!  happyhappy

It is really a special feeling to take the blank vinyl and create a beautiful life-like reborn!  I started out as a collector, then decided I couldn't afford them anymore, and decided to learn to make them myself!

My first one on my own, came out "ok", too much paint!  Once I started learning here at REAL, there was no comparison!! I am so happy that I found this forum! Lara has lots of ebooks, dvds, and on-line classes, easy to follow along with! There are lots of knowledgeable staff/moderators and members to help with questions too.

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/237661-ebooks

Have fun and don't forget to just ask if you need any help!

hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning Welcom22

happyhappy happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning   hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 12:18

Hi Sarrah, welcome to REAL! welcome You have come to the perfect place to Learn. Look around and if you need anything just let us know. WELCOME!!! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning   hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning Empty

Back to top Go down

hello all, i am brand new here and to reborning
Page 1 of 1