R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP!   NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP! EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 16:35

My computer messed up so I lost some info....I don't have names and info for all the pics...UGH! PLEASE if you sent me a pic, entered contest....PLEASE resend! I have to get all my info resaved! thank you ladies...Don't post your info please, just pm it to me! I will make official announcements soon!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP!   NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP! EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 22:48

Ok, I have all the info with the exception of the January AOTM.....if you entered please pm me with your name and which baby is yours!!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP!   NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP! EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 17:10

Sandy's Sweethearts was January.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP!   NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED INFO ON ENTRANTS!! ASAP!
Page 1 of 1