R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer for my dad and step mom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Prayer for my dad and step mom Empty
PostSubject: Prayer for my dad and step mom   Prayer for my dad and step mom EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 15:31

My step mom of 25 years had 2 massive cardiac arrests yesterday and has constant mini brain seizures. She is in a coma and doesn't expect to pull out. My dad is considering stopping her life support, as that is what she wanted. He is not handling this well. In fact he is falling apart. neither of them know the Lord. I had my pastor come and pray with them today at the hospital, but my dad wouldn't stay in the room. It's all very heart breaking. I am hoping that nothing happens tomorrow as I will be in surgery. My dad was thinking Saturday or Sunday. So hopefully, I will be up and walking around by then to be able to be there for him.

Hugs,
Lara

aiw.real@gmail.com

Prayer for my dad and step mom Banner10
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: so sorry   Prayer for my dad and step mom EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 22:30

Sending you lots n lots of prayers Lara!! I don't know how you do it all..... ((((( hugs))))))) Be well soon, so sorry you have to go through this. :(

Sending prayers to your Dad as well, so sorry about your step-mom :(

prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer   loveyou! 

Hugs,

Jenny

Prayer for my dad and step mom Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my dad and step mom   Prayer for my dad and step mom EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 10:41

My dad will be stopping her life support today at 3 pm.  sad 

Hugs,
Lara

aiw.real@gmail.com

Prayer for my dad and step mom Banner10
Back to top Go down
sandys sweethearts
Toddler
Toddler
sandys sweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my dad and step mom   Prayer for my dad and step mom EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 11:38

So sorry laura  sad You will be in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my dad and step mom   Prayer for my dad and step mom Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer for my dad and step mom
Page 1 of 1