R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What putty is safe for reborns?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rebornmommy21
Crawler
Crawler
rebornmommy21

What putty is safe for reborns? Empty
PostSubject: What putty is safe for reborns?   What putty is safe for reborns? EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 14:15

I plan on making paci's for Freya and seeing she does not have a magnet. I plan on making putty ones and I like to use a putty that is safe and will hold the paci on her for a long time and not fall off. Case in point I plan on taking her to a craft show in January and carrying her in a sling and I want to have a paci on her mouth while in the sling. I've seen some on Ebay but just don't know which one to buy. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
rebornmommy21
Crawler
Crawler
rebornmommy21

PostSubject: Re: What putty is safe for reborns?   What putty is safe for reborns? EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013 - 23:20

bump
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: putty   What putty is safe for reborns? EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 3:33

I don't think many people on this forum use putty - I don't, but I have read somewhere last year that people go to office max, hobbie lobbie, walmart  and buy those little preferated squares found in the office supply section  - I remember, they also said.. do NOT use yellow or blue as it will stain the vinyl - to make sure to only use the white.  Again, I have never used this myself.  You might want to research on the internet to make sure you don't ruin your vinyl.  I hope you find the answer!

dolly hugs :)

What putty is safe for reborns? Putty_10
What putty is safe for reborns? Putty_11
What putty is safe for reborns? Putty_12
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: What putty is safe for reborns?   What putty is safe for reborns? EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 3:39

I personally hate dummies ( as they are called in UK )

As suggested by Jenny you can research on the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
rebornmommy21
Crawler
Crawler
rebornmommy21

PostSubject: Re: What putty is safe for reborns?   What putty is safe for reborns? EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 23:43

I talked to her artist and she is sending me a pack so I should be good but thank you all :). Now I need to buy the pacis :).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What putty is safe for reborns?   What putty is safe for reborns? Empty

Back to top Go down

What putty is safe for reborns?
Page 1 of 1