R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for Vanessa!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Prayers for Vanessa!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Vanessa!!!!   Prayers for Vanessa!!!! EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 17:21

Ladies....I come in here today to ask for special prayers again for Vanessa trefethen from themiddleofnowherenursery. She is on her way home from the hospital.....again. This time she has a golf ball sized mass (infection) just above one of her incisions from her recent surgery. I really cannot believe they are making her go home. Im seriously worried about it rupturing. She is scheduled to go back in WED morning to have yet another surgery to remove this, and she could really use our prayer team right now!!!!!! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Vanessa!!!!   Prayers for Vanessa!!!! EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 17:23

Oh my!! This girl needs serious prayer warriors!! I'm getting on my face now! In the name of Jesus NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HER SHALL PROSPER!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Vanessa!!!!   Prayers for Vanessa!!!! EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 17:55

AMEN!!!!~
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Vanessa!!!!   Prayers for Vanessa!!!! EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 18:14

prayer prayer prayer prayer  whoohoo  Go Jo!! whoohoo prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Vanessa!!!!   Prayers for Vanessa!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Vanessa!!!!
Page 1 of 1