R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

need as many prayers as possible......

Go down 
+17
loretta
DianneDollLover
CuteAsAPixie
Groovyday
Janie/nightngale
Lara
threads
Poppy
Lynknursery
Dreaming Angel
tonya575
Karin
handy denise
Karen
LittlePunkins
babyblossom
Barb(ozgirl)
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

need as many prayers as possible...... Empty
PostSubject: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 7:54

a few of you here are from the other board and know a lil about this issue....but for those that dont know, my two nieces are very ill, they have a disease called hurlers sydrome, its a very rare genetic disorder....karen did the charity baby for my girls....well we were told yesterday that neither is doing very well. the youngest (isabella) is in a comma and on a ventalator....the oldest (makenzie) is just needing oxygen as she cant seem to keep her levels up to where they are supposed to be.....please please keep them both in your prayers....we were told when we found out about there disease that there were no known cases of any child living past 5 with it.....they are 9 and 12 now and have had this terrible thing to deal with since they were babies notfair sad . they are such troopers.....they have been through more in there young lives than most of us as grown adults. but to look at them, you would never know....i mean except of course the obvious, but there spirits are just that of a reg 9 and 12 year old, with the exception the oldest wants to be john sena lol shes my girl, she calls her aunt barb all the time just to tell me she loves me.....im having a really hard time as i always do when they get sick SICK like this....and i would really appreciate all your thoughts and prayers............

Last edited by ozgirl70 on Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 7:59

It's heartbreaking seeing little kids suffer. sad

Will be praying for you all Barb prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:24

That is so heartbreaking! They are in my prayers!!
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:27

loveyou!
Bless them.
Praying
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:06

You know Isabella and Mackenzie are always in my prayers, but I'll vamp them up a bit to make sure God is listening. loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:21

prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Karin
Karin

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:53

Those little girls will be in my thoughts and prayers Barb. How very sad that they have to go trough this.

need as many prayers as possible...... Moreprayers
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 11:46

i just spoke with there mom, there is no improvements yet this am....
thank you all so much for thinking and praying for them, they can use all the help they can get right now......
notfair sad
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 12:57

Prayers, prayers and more prayers are going up for all of you!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:16

awww bless them keeping both in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 19:13

My thoughts are with them, and I can't forget either name, my grand daughters are Isabella and Mackenzie also (cousins though) I hope they pick up soon.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 19:14

Praying for them too, it must be sooo heartbreaking to see them like that sad
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 3:41

Oh Barb, my heart goes out to you all, needless
to say you are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 8:20

yanno ive said it before all ill say it again and again and AGAIN you gals are the best bunch of ladies i have EVER came across....anywhere!!!
your power with prayer is also the best!!!
i have GREAT news to report.....my lil brother, the girls dad, just called me, isabella is awake now, responding to the meds, and if she continues to improve they are hoping to remove the vent in the next 24 hours. makenzie is feeling much better and may get to go home this weekend. whoohoo happyhappy
it really gets to me anytime these two get this sick, makenzie has always been auntie barbs fav, and lemme tell you she knows it lol. i missed one bday party of hers, and she was on that cell phone yelling at me.....it didnt matter to her i was out of town it was her bday and i was supposed to be there lol

need as many prayers as possible...... 58408_100845373312285_100001604672554_4269_7523284_n

just thougth id share this pic of my babies....ooopsie, they get so mad at me when i say that....my BIG GIRLS lol with there lil sister kaylee.
kenzie is the one in the middle and bella is the one to the right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 8:52

BEAUTIFUL girls!! So glad to hear they are doin better!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 10:04

Oh, they are beautiful! I will continue to pray that God will work a miracle here. angelsmiley prayer
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 16:00

Adding them to my prayer list for continuing improvements, so glad to hear they are better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 17:20

prayer Praying for your precious nieces and your family. prayer
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 12:10

Barb... It is so difficult when loved ones are sick. I am glad to see they are doing better, but will be praying. Please keep us updated!
Hugs,
Terri
Back to top Go down
DianneDollLover
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 1:49

Beautiful and precious little girls! I will keep them in my prayers. God bless, Dianne prayer
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 10:15

both girls are home....recovering....and are supposed to return to school on monday bigsmile clapclap weeeeee! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant:

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! i simply can NOT thank you all enough for your thoughts and prayers.
loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 10:19

Barb, that is awesome news!!!!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo weeeeee! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: need as many prayers as possible   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 11:22

Barb I was so sorry to hear about your nieces but was so happy to hear they are home.

All of you will be in my prayers
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 19:24

whoohoo That's such great news!!!!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 20:48

So happy the girls are doing better, Barb. They look like little sweethearts.
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:37

Barb, I am still sending prayers to you and your family glad to hear things are better!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 21:52

Awesome news!!!!!!! happyhappy whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyThu 3 Nov 2011 - 22:30

Great news!! Thank you for the update!!! whoohoo weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 1:46

That is wonderful news, that the girls are home and going to return to school on Monday. I will still keep the girls in my prayers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 2:17

Sweetie, I know you don't know me very well....Just know that your sweet little angels are in my prayers. I know it is hard to watch your little ones suffer, but you need to put them in Gods most capable handa, He is the Great Healer, and only he knows whats in store for them. Keep up the great spirits, and we will handle all of the prayers right girls???? angelsmiley loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 2:19

just saw the rest of the posts...I was so wirred that I didnt continue to read. Thank the Lord that they are home, and doing better, see....I told you that He is the Great Physician.....much luv and hugs to you and your girls :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need as many prayers as possible......   need as many prayers as possible...... Empty

Back to top Go down

need as many prayers as possible......
Page 1 of 1