R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, I am a newbie

Go down 
+3
gerry
Lara
barey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
barey

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 12:13

My name is Barb Reynolds. I am a newbie to reborning. I started in July and have reborn 4 dolls. I love it. I am very excited to learn all that I can from these classes.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 13:06

Welcome Barb! Great to have you! What kits have you done so far?
Back to top Go down
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 13:34

Hi Barb! I'm fairly new too. I'm looking forward to getting to know you! :D
Back to top Go down
barey

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Kits I have reborn   Hi, I am a newbie EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 13:38

I have reborn Chrisy by Pat Moulton, Honey by Donna RuBert, Colby by Cathy Rowland, and Tanner by Tasha Edenholm. I have had a lot of compliments on them and that has encouraged me to learn more and become better.
Back to top Go down
monki
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
monki

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009 - 0:15

Hello and Welcome Barb.. You definitely have chosen the right class. Lara's first class, was my first one and my 7th doll. I started reborning in May and you definitely can get hooked, line and sinker. It is really great to have all you girls join in and I know you will really enjoy the classes. What baby will you be doing Barb for the class. I know Gerry is doing Lulu, I am doing Audrey.. this is wonderful to have such diversity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornsundertherainbowsmoon.com
barey

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 11:38

I can't wait for the class, I will be doing Melody.
Back to top Go down
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptySun 25 Oct 2009 - 12:24

Oh I love Melody! I have one, but it's a custom one done for me by a talented artist in Michigan. I have so many kits on my "need to do this one!" list. I just need more time!
Back to top Go down
peggys
Toddler
Toddler
peggys

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 0:38

Hi Barb, looking forward to taking the class with you and getting to know you.
Peg
Back to top Go down
http://www.appleblossombabies.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 22:24

Hello Barb it is great to met you and have you join in on the Winter class. Melody is a great kit and I look forward to seeing how she will turn out for you! If you just started in July then I want to welcome you to the most wonderful hobby on earth! Seems like you are moving right along if you have done four already!!!

You will find Lara to be a wonderful teacher and I am sure you will enjoy yourself!! As a moderator here I will be happy to help you in any way that I can. Looking forward to having class with you!
Back to top Go down
barey

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 23:56

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have found this to be great hobby with so much to learn. It interesting that everyone asks how the babies are coming along.
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 0:24

Wow four different ones in 4 months. That is moving on and I'm sure a great learning experience. Did you take a class or how did you progress? It has taken me so long to get up the courage to start, I just have to admire you for getting things done. How many did you keep?

You are right about people asking about how they are coming - it's a complex art and while any artist can be sensitive about their work this is particularly so. Most reborners must be nurturing souls at the core and it shows up repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I am a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a newbie   Hi, I am a newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am a newbie
Page 1 of 1