R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby pics!!!! Day one

Go down 
+5
Jenny In NH
Groovyday
Orange_Grove_Nursery
jo_lil_sugars
Tinabloomfield
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Baby pics!!!! Day one Empty
PostSubject: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 19:58

Baby pics!!!! Day one Dscn2911

The girls Lila, Lola, and Lilly.
Baby pics!!!! Day one Dscn2912

The wee lil boys, Luke, and Levi!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 22:37

They are adorable!! She had 5 babies for such a small dog!! WOW!! I love black poodles or will they be silver?
happyhappy Congratulations happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 0:55

They are SO cute!  Congrats! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 3:31

Tina, they are so beautiful!  The boys seem so much smaller, is that the norm?  Five is a big litter, isn`t it?  Thanks for sharing the precious pups with us, so adorable!  bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: babies!!   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 11:47

They are so precious!! I love baby animals!! I love baby.....everything!! :P
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 11:52

awwww how sweet they all are:bigsmile:
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 0:42

5  is a really big litter, for a 8 pound dog, but she carried them all and birthed them all very well. This is their birth stats.....all within normal range. The first baby out was Lilly, she was 5 oz. The second baby out was little Levi, at 4.5 oz, Third baby was a girl, Lila at 5.5 oz. Fourth baby Girl, Lola, was 6 oz. and Last but not least was Luke who was also 6 oz.
The boys, will probably be black, they had no markings whatsoever, and in previous litters, they have remained black. NOW....with the girls, it is a different story. Lilly, has a white spot on chin, and a white blaze, and although she looks black, she has a silver tone to her fur. Lila and Lola (I call them twins) They both have Pink in their noses, under their chins and on their back feet, they have some lil pink toes. Their claws are white looking, As well as a beautiful white Blaze on their chest. These two have a beautiful "blue" hue to their fur. It is going to be so fun to watch their fur come ine. My hubby says to me.....they are just different shades of black....can I just smack him please??? LOL
I have been helping mommy and will continue to help with supplementing with their milk. She only has colostrom right now, and her poor boobies look so red. She doesnt seem to care. I have to literally drag her out of the bed, so she can eat, drink , and get some fresh air. She is a wonderful mommy. I have 2 of the 5 feeding well from the bottle, the rest...just lay there with the nipple in their mouth and sleep lol. Cant wait to show more piccies :)
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 1:32

Does this make you a grandma? Puppies are so cute!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 4:43

what an adorable photograph of those gorgeous puppies,
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 8:22

WOW!! You might get some really pretty colors! I know our silver teacup was black until she was about 6 mo. and every time she got a puppy cut her fur turned silver! It was so cute to see her black body and silver feet and nose! These babies are adorable and I'm glad you have a good Mama.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 11:36

Yeah Pia...LOL I guess I would be a puppy grandma, since Abby is my baby girl. LOL
It is fun watching their fur grow, you never kow what colors they will turn to be until they are grown. Their father is 5 years old, and his fur still changes every time I groom him. It is amazing how it can look one color, but then you groom them, and poof....like getting a whole new look lollol
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 14:21

loveyou! Aw, I love them! loveyou! 
Will you be keeping them or sending them to new homes?
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 16:41

The twins will be going to the same home, Lilly will be going to an older lady here in the Kalamazoo area. They boys....well we are still waiting LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby pics!!!! Day one   Baby pics!!!! Day one Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby pics!!!! Day one
Page 1 of 1