R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)

Go down 
+8
Tinabloomfield
Orange_Grove_Nursery
threads
loretta
Trish
Groovyday
Karen
Poppy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) Empty
PostSubject: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 0:24

happyhappy wow, I am so excited - my naked baby prize arrived just before and everything is so lovely!! Thank you so much to Karen and the other ladies who provided the prizes and also to Lara for posting it to me thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

I received a lovely soft cocoon and hat and also a really cute berrykin! I have always wanted a cocoon to use in my photos, they look so sweet together... and I admired Karen's berrykin she had in her auction photos....
Also a beautiful white dress and panties - so pretty and I love the pink ribbon detail!
An adorable pyjama set in the prettiest colour (is that one of yours Audrey? wink ) I love the sets and have been wanting to order one for a while now!
And a doll kit!! I think it is Olive by Jessica Schenk?? I have wanted to order Olive since I saw April's one reborned!!

Thank you so much ladies, I feel so special and so happy too happyforyou!

My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) Prize

My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) Prize2

My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) Prize3

My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) Prize4

My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) Prizes5

Last edited by Poppy on Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 1:14

Sarah, I am so glad you got the package! Yes, that's Olive by Jessica Schenk. That's the grand prize that drove the cost of shipping up for me. I'm sorry about that. I can't wait to see what you do with her! The Berrykin I tossed in because I had an extra one(which you didn't see) and I knew you'd like to have one. I never even thought about the cocoon set and the Berrykin matching! That's a great coincidence!

I almost swiped those lovely pajamas from you(not really) because not only are they my favorite color, but they have turtles on them!! Turtles are my favorite animal(or whatever) and I've been collecting turtle items since I was 13. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 1:40

happyhappy Sarah, I am so glad your prize has arrived! The outfits are all so pretty. Olive is such a cute kit. I crocheted the cocoon and hat set. I can`t believe how well that little doll matches with the cocoon! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 1:51

whoohoo I am glad your beautiful prizes have arrived, I was beginning to think they were lost.....Well done, all items are TDF
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:48

Thanks so much Karen, I was so surprised to see such lovely prizes and a kit, very generous of you! It is funny how the cocoon and berrykin match perfectly. Thank you so much Barb for crocheting the lovely cocoon and hat, they are soooo soft and snuggly and Emily's favourite bigsmile I love the pyjamas too, the turtles are soooo sweet - I can see how you would have wanted to keep them after collecting turtles for so many years!
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: My naked baby prize has arrived!!(pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:39

So happy for you Sarah wonderful prizes, they are really lovely outfits

Congratulations clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 4:24

So pleased to see that your pressie has arrived, and also pleased that you
like the little white and pink outfit, I had forgotten what I had sent, I note
that Lyn also had one of my outfits in her parcel, was not aware that I had
sent two, ( old age has a lot to answerfor ) lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 4:45

Thanks Loretta - spoilt wasn't I! bigsmile .... I wondered if the dress set was yours Maxina, it is beautifully made and so pretty in my favourite baby girl colours, I love it thankyou! thankyou! lol Lyn and I were both lucky to receive one each from you bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 16:12

Wow, I'm so relieved to hear your package finally arrived! And what a wonderful prize it is! Congratulations again! My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) 387389
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 16:29

Amazing gifts for an AMAZING artist!!! You deserved it and everything is beautiful!!~ I adore that coccon......gonna have to try one for me now LOL
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 20:18

I am so glad your prizes have finally turned up, they sure took the slow boat to get to you.
We both scored wonderfully.......... I also liked my cocoon and rompers (thanks Maxina, I was wondering who made them they are gorgeous) and the onsie and toy will also be put to good use once I return home. Thanks to everyone who donated prizes for both Sarah and myself.
Looking forward to seeing your Olive reborn too Sarah.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 20:49

happyhappy How nice everything was thqt you got worth the wait!!!
Everything sent is just wonderful.

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 23:16

Great prizes Sarah! Love the outfits and cocoon! And the babies all dressed in them look adorable! Congrats on the kit too... Whoop Whoop!
Back to top Go down
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012 - 17:26

congrats! what a sweet package! and Olive is so adorable! cant wait to see what you do with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)   My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics) Empty

Back to top Go down

My naked baby prize has arrived!! (pics)
Page 1 of 1