R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delayed Delivery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

Delayed Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Delayed Delivery   Delayed Delivery EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 16:44

Hi Guys, I should have sent this message earlier this week but with everything happening it has completely slipped my mind that I would be getting my baby this week as well. I packed up and printed my label for my partner's baby last Friday evening and gave into the care of my husband to deliver to the post office on Monday, which he did do. Then Sunday evening I received a call from my mom that my grandmother in Jackson had fallen ill and needed someone to take care of her. Of course, I immediately jumped into the car. She is fine, just in need of some TLC and a helping hand but I am now out of town and will not be able to post pictures of my delivery until I return home. My husband is there to receive the package and will have it in safe keeping until I return. I apologise to my wonderful birth mommy in advance for the delay and will make up for it as soon as I return.
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Delayed Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delayed Delivery   Delayed Delivery EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 19:36

OMG April!! You sound like you're having my week! I'll have a funny story to share after a few more deliveries are made.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/

Delayed Delivery
Page 1 of 1