R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room

Go down 
+11
Tiondra White Rapids
Poppy
Tinabloomfield
debora jenkins
Lynknursery
Orange_Grove_Nursery
With Love Nursery
Karen
sweetsherrie112
babyblossom
Barb(ozgirl)
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room Empty
PostSubject: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 18:33

OMG!!! i was busy talking with karen on our new video chat and spaced the mail man even coming....my 13 year old son ran out to grab mail....ooooooo happyhappy whoohoo he brought in a big ol box....says mom, was you expecting anything.....OOOO YEA BABY!!!! i wasnt expecting anything but the baby so i KNEW by the size of that box and the fact that id not ordered anything it HAD to be the swap baby...sorrry karen i had to go.... lol wink bigsmile but she understood wink but what do you know....guess who got my name in this here swap??? KAREN so she was prolly giggling away when i said mail man was here and so was my baby. she knew how nervous i was over this swap....ooooo ima get you karen. but im not mad anymore lol or nervous. i got another blue fairy baby bigsmile only this one i didnt pay for lol
ok ok i know hush up and post pics already.....bear with me too, cuz its a terrible day here i took pics three times and they still arent the best, granted im terrible with pics as is...ok ok sorry. im hushing im hushing pics posting bigsmile

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room 001-3
ooo i think i see blue down there.

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room 002-2
oh yea def BLUE bigsmile must be a boy in that that blankey bigsmile bigsmile wink

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room 003-3
the goodies that came with him

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room 004-3
but this is who i wanna see bigsmile bigsmile

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room 008
HOLY MOLY.....a stoete....and frankie at that. ive only told her a million times how ive hemmed and hawwed over getting this kit. but....would always convince myself otherwise....mainly because i have 4 other stoetes already with two i need to do still lol now i have 5 stoete babies yea!!!! and three of them by karen lol

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room 009
his peti ami outfit

ill take some better pics tomorrow if the sun ever freaking comes out again lol but heres my handsome lil guy
thank you to the bestest best friend eva. hes soooooooooo cute

thankyou! thankyou!

loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 18:37

Congrats Barb! Another beautiful baby boy is born! happyhappy whoohoo
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 18:51

Oh hon Congrads your you new little one .... Woohoo I know how much you love Stoetes baby .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 18:51

Boys abound this swap!! I'm so glad he got there safely and that you love him(but I knew you would because you are such a kind soul). Hey, you should take a pic of all your stoete's together lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 19:12

congratulations! I love his coloring! Does he have painted hair?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 19:41

Yes, he does. Barb doesn't like hair that gets all fuzzy. She usually puts hats on all her babies. lol And thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 19:42

Yep pics of all those sweet stoetes baby's lol.... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 19:46

Adorable! Can't wait to see more pics of him. 3 boys now! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 19:59

Another lucky ducky, and another handsome little boy, congrats Barb and great job Karen.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 20:35

That is awesome lots of new mommas today! Kinda makes me wonder what the mail carriers think of all these baby boxes.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 21:37

Karen!!~ You did a magnificent job on him!!~ Congrats momma......OUCH!!~ Dangit, hang on....whooo eeeee eeeee eeeee ohhhhhhhhhh!!~ whew. Glad that ones over. These contractions are getting pretty bad. Wonder if I'm gonna be up all night again? lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 21:41

Tinabloomfield wrote:
......OUCH!!~ Dangit, hang on....whooo eeeee eeeee eeeee ohhhhhhhhhh!!~ whew. Glad that ones over. These contractions are getting pretty bad. Wonder if I'm gonna be up all night again? lol lol lol

lol Tina, you crack me up!!! lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 22:17

I would love to see a better view of his painted hair :) can't wait to see more pics of him when you can :)
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 22:43

He looks adorable, congratulations whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 23:26

Awww he's another beautiful baby boy! I can't wait to see more pics though, hard to see him. From I can see I love his skin tone! Congratulations!!! Great job Karen! clapclap
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 5:01

Oh he's so cute. Great job Karen.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 9:12

thanks ladies, i love him hes sooo cute, his skin tone is amazing.
these are just a few i took last night playing....ill take some better ones after i get my boys and man off to school and work.

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room 2012-04-28_18-52-14_249
the stoete babies bigsmile

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room DSCF3411
daisy stoete.....done by sherrie brown bigsmile

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room DSCF3417
teddy stoete....done by karen valtin

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room DSCF3412-1
frankie...also by karen bigsmile

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room DSCF3430
and my noor now hanah i did and sammie another by karen bigsmile

Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 9:38

Oh now thats one great collection you have there lol.... sherrie
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 14:31

Awww Barb you have beautiful babies!!! I really like the Stoete's too bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 21:35

Awww he is so cute. LOVE his petite Ami outfit.
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 16:03

Barb Congratulations!!! Great job Karen!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 1:19

A BUNCH of beautiful babies! Lucky you!!! bigsmile That little Noor looks like a trouble maker though! She looks like she's holding a few fingers up behind Sammie's head! lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:07

I LOVE the Noor sculpt! All your Stoete babies are adorable! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room   well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room Empty

Back to top Go down

well...looks like today was a busy day in the ol labor and delivery room
Page 1 of 1