R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My labor will have to be induced next week!

Go down 
+3
sweetsherrie112
Tiondra White Rapids
hazel_may(Janie)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

My labor will have to be induced next week! Empty
PostSubject: My labor will have to be induced next week!   My labor will have to be induced next week! EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:36

I hope my baby isn't the last one delivered. My labor will have to be induced next week. sad

I'm trying to finish something that I'm making for the baby. I'm still waiting for something I ordered from Amazon that should have been here by now (I took the free shipping), and I also won an auction on ebay that I couldn't resist! hamsterdance It is perfect! bigsmile

If need be, my swap partner may have to get 2 boxes. First the baby, then gifts for the baby. But I'd rather send everything together!

Last edited by hazel_may(Janie) on Fri 27 Apr 2012 - 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: My labor will have to be induced next week!   My labor will have to be induced next week! EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 16:01

Wow what a lucky mom that will be! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: My labor will have to be induced next week!   My labor will have to be induced next week! EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 18:00

Actually, a lucky baby! The little peanut's ebay item came today! happyforyou! It's perfect - I love it! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: My labor will have to be induced next week!   My labor will have to be induced next week! EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 21:07

Wow and I can't wait to see whom to lucky momma's going to be .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My labor will have to be induced next week!   My labor will have to be induced next week! EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 23:23

That's awesome! But, we do have a full week to mail. Though I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really hoping most people have already mailed theirs because I'm anxious to see all the gorgeous babies!!! hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: My labor will have to be induced next week!   My labor will have to be induced next week! EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 10:31

Who ever is getting Janie baby is one lucky lady. My little sunshine Janie is from last years Mother Day swap! I love her so very much! I could not particiapate this time round as I had a couple of custome orders to do. I am looking forward to seeing all your babies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: lucky baby   My labor will have to be induced next week! EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 12:57

I can't wait to see! I want to see all the babies!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My labor will have to be induced next week!   My labor will have to be induced next week! EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 13:42

That's fine, Janie. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: My labor will have to be induced next week!   My labor will have to be induced next week! EmptySun 29 Apr 2012 - 16:22

handy denise wrote:
Who ever is getting Janie baby is one lucky lady. My little sunshine Janie is from last years Mother Day swap! I love her so very much! I could not particiapate this time round as I had a couple of custome orders to do. I am looking forward to seeing all your babies!

You are too kind, Denise! thankyou! I'm sorry you couldn't participate this time. I love love love my Sarah Denise too! loveyou! And I adore my Sophia Linda From the 2010 Christmas swap too! loveyou!

Denise, your Julie is adorable!!!

I'm starting to get excited about getting a new baby, but sad to let this one go. sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My labor will have to be induced next week!   My labor will have to be induced next week! Empty

Back to top Go down

My labor will have to be induced next week!
Page 1 of 1