R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!

Go down 
+12
Lynknursery
babyblossom
nightowlnursery
Tinabloomfield
debora jenkins
katieperry
Orange_Grove_Nursery
sweetsherrie112
Karen
With Love Nursery
handy denise
Tiondra White Rapids
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! Empty
PostSubject: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 10:40

Oh boy, I'm making breakfast and running up and down the stairs doing my usual morning things. I hear the buzzer. I wonder who in the world is ringing this early...... jumping I look outside and Mr. Mailman has a package! dancingbaby Oh I have to start pushing so baby and be delivered but I haven't finished breakfast...... I'm so excited! Can't quite tell who it came from since Mr. Mailman ripped off the whole tag! I think I did make out a name on the slip though as he was pulling it off.... Will post pics as soon as finished bigsmile

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! MothersDaySwapisHere002

Aaaaaaahhhhhh........ that was more pushing than I planned but she's here!

Here she is, thank you so much Lyn! This beautiful baby girl was painted by Lyn of Lynk Nursery and rooted by Kym of Baby Blossoms Nursery. thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! Ladies, she is so beautiful! I was in tears as this was my dream kit bigsmile . They are ending the Cradle series so she is truly even more special to me. I will cherish and adore her. I love her beautiful dress and goodies. I can't say thank you enough! Lyn thank you so much for parting with her loveyou!

Okay as we know Mr. Mailman took the slips so I couldn't tell at first who made her. I ripped up the sticky that was left and was able to see Lyn's name and addy so that helped before opening the box. bigsmile

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! MDS001
I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! MDS002

The goodies.... thank you for the very nice note. Beautiful outfit and cute minkie, I love it!

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! MDS005

Now baby.....
I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! MDS006

Here she is! I named her Lyn Kymleih after her creators. She is beautiful and I will cherish her. Her little crocheted shoes are so adorable! thankyou!

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! MDS011
I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! MDS016

I also love how her dress just flows out around her!
Thanks for being here for her birth! thankyou!

Last edited by White Rapids on Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 12:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 10:47

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 37678 I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 37678 I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 37678 breath, breath, breath,

okay now batteries better be charged so we get to share....breath breath...I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 74474

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 704681 I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 704681 I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 704681

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 506571 where is that baby?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 11:11

Ohhh I'm so excited to see!!!
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 11:29

Stephanie your Jaylee is beautiful. Linda did an awesome job!

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 361459 I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 361459 I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 361459 waiting...
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 11:33

handy denise wrote:
Stephanie your Jaylee is beautiful. Linda did an awesome job!

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 361459 I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 361459 I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! 361459 waiting...

Yes I agree!!! I just love everything about her :)

I'm on pins and needles tiondra! I can't wait to see you baby! This is the best part of the swap :)

Last edited by With Love Nursery on Mon 30 Apr 2012 - 11:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 11:35

hoo hoo heee hoo hoo heee
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 11:58

Oh my Gosh push harder lol. the waiting is killing me ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 12:03

lol
sweetsherrie112 wrote:
Oh my Gosh push harder lol. the waiting is killing me ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 12:33

lol I know, sorry it took longer than planned. But she's here now bigsmile
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 12:38

CONGRATULATIONS!!! bigsmile Sooo happy for you! happyhappy Shes so pretty happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 12:40

Oh wow hon she is so grogeous ... your a lucky new momma .... Congrads Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 12:42

Is she Maya by the Cradle?
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 13:00

She's gorgeous! Congratulations! I love the picture you chose to use for your signature. happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 13:44

She is gorgeous! Congratulations to the new Mommy!
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 13:45

She is so beautiful. Your story and pics brought tears to my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 13:54

Your Maya is beautiful!! Congratulations and nice job ladies!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 15:37

AWWWWWWW!!~ Just look at my beautiful little neice :) Congrats Tiondra, and what a wonderful Job both Lynns did on her :)
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 15:49

Tinabloomfield wrote:
AWWWWWWW!!~ Just look at my beautiful little neice :) Congrats Tiondra, and what a wonderful Job both Lynns did on her :)

wink Only 1 Lyn, and then 1 Kym lol
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 15:52

whoops...LOL Im sorry...Great Job Lyn and Kym!!~ lol lol
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 15:53

She is beautiful!!! Maya is my favorite Cradle baby, as well. Congratulations! And great job Lyn and Kym!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 16:25

Thank you ladies thankyou! Yes they did a wonderful job on her, I am so happy! dancingbaby Thanks Rachel, I've been trying to correct the size but Photobucket isn't working with me right now lol I hope it fixes itself soon. Thanks again Lyn and Kym! thankyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 18:39

Congrats Tiondra! She's adorable! Well done Lyn and thank you for allowing me to help with her hair lol bigsmile

Last edited by babyblossom on Tue 1 May 2012 - 6:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 19:49

Oh I am so glad she arived safely. The box was a little large for her and I had nothing left to pack up the remaining space, thankfully the bubble wrap did its job. Not getting out as much these days and not driving I relied on recycling a box I had here so I could get her packed up and ready to get taken up to ship off for me.
I am so glad you love her Tiondra as I also listed Maya as my dream baby, so parting with her was the hardest thing I have ever done. And thank you so much Kym for our trade and you doing the hair for me. I struggle with fine rooting and especially now with the cataracts in my eyes, so I sent her off to have her hair done nicely. At least this swap it was a happy turn around unlike the last one where the head still hasn't turned up (and I doubt ever will).
I am honoured that you named her after Kym and myself. The outfit was made by a friend of mine who I often did trades with sending her fabric or kits in exchange for clothing, and the little apron I picked up reminded me of how I dressed my daughter for a special photo shoot when she was about 6 months old so there was a lot of sentimental feelings attached to this bub before sending her off to her new Mummmy.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 23:05

She's beautiful, I love that sculpt also - I am sure she will be treasured, congratulations!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 23:10

I am so honored to have such a special baby. I will surely cherish her. I took pics with and without the apron to show her gorgeous dress. I love dresses like this as it reminds me when little girls would dress like little girls. I would buy Daisy Kingdom patterns and make dresses for my daughter because they just don't make them anymore. So I was so pleased to see her with her little bonnet and crocheted shoes. I love her! Thanks so much, I am very happy. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 8:01

I recognize that sock monkey and crocheted shoes wink Beautiful baby bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 9:29

Blossoms_and_Blessings wrote:
I recognize that sock monkey and crocheted shoes wink Beautiful baby bigsmile

That's right, thanks Becky. when we did our swap, I had just this sort of thing in mind with what I asked for from you. Many thanks, this is just the first.
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 14:29

bigsmile aren't they cute! I have bad news though...... I don't have the sock monkey anymore...... it was taken from me sad
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 18:38

White Rapids wrote:
bigsmile aren't they cute! I have bad news though...... I don't have the sock monkey anymore...... it was taken from me sad

your son??????? They are popular.
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 20:06

Yes! lol As soon as he saw it he asked for it. He has two minkies. A black one whose name is Minkie and the other Swinger. Since infancy he has always loved chimps and monkeys. He has had them for over 10 years now and poor Swinger has had several surgeries to keep him together. At one point I offered to sew his arm back together. He said no but allowed my middle son to "operate" on him putting some wire in his arm. So when he saw the new one he just had to have it. Here is a pic of his two with "the new guy". I don't think he's named him yet. lol

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! Minkies004
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 20:31

White Rapids wrote:
Yes! lol As soon as he saw it he asked for it. He has two minkies. A black one whose name is Minkie and the other Swinger. Since infancy he has always loved chimps and monkeys. He has had them for over 10 years now and poor Swinger has had several surgeries to keep him together. At one point I offered to sew his arm back together. He said no but allowed my middle son to "operate" on him putting some wire in his arm. So when he saw the new one he just had to have it. Here is a pic of his two with "the new guy". I don't think he's named him yet. lol

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! Minkies004

Aww so cute
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 0:22

She's a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations ladies! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 8:25

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 9:17

Tiondra, why don't you make him one of the new chimps? Is this the same son you were teaching how to root?
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 14:41

bigsmile No this one is my youngest. The one who wanted to root is my 17 yo. My youngest actually saw the reborn chimps and just looked. He knows I have pain when rooting so I think he doesn't dare ask. I have seen them and it is A LOT of rooting lol Haven't really thought of them much based on that.... There are certain ones that catch his eye and he attaches himself. That's why he has these here (and a few he's won from the claw machines lol). However, these are the "Blue Blanket" for him.

Last edited by White Rapids on Wed 2 May 2012 - 14:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 14:43

have you considered the pre rooted ones at BB?
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 14:44

You know, I haven't seen them. I'll take a look, thanks. bigsmile

Oh my gosh they are adorable! lol I didn't know they were already painted and rooted! I've seen the pics but you know how sometimes you see things but if it's now what your looking for you kinda glance over it. I thought that was just the pics all done. Hummmm..... when he gets home from school, I show him and see what he says. Although..... I guess it would mean more if I made one huh? Seeing since I do make the babies???? Hummm thanks so much for showing me this! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:15

Well, I asked him lol this is what he said " I don't know. I don't know, the babies, like, I don't know. I don't like them. I think that's going too far with the monkeys. It's like putting a monkey in a baby's body.... I don't know. I don't like them." Well, that's what he said lol lol

I tried to get him to elaborate a bit more but all he did was look at them and shaking his head no, saying :"I don't know..... I don't know" lol I thought he would say something different but.... So I asked, why? Is that you only like the teddy bear kind? His face lit up and he said yeah, I like those.
I was trying so hard not to burst into laughter at his facial expressions. And, the monkey in a baby's body? Well, now I don't know. lol lol

Thanks ladies it was worth a look see and see what he thought. thankyou!

Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:19

I think he likes the stuffed animals but not the ones that almost look like furry human babies? It is sort of strange putting a monkey in human clothes & etc.

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:21

White Rapids wrote:
Well, I asked him lol this is what he said " I don't know. I don't know, the babies, like, I don't know. I don't like them. I think that's going too far with the monkeys. It's like putting a monkey in a baby's body.... I don't know. I don't like them." Well, that's what he said lol lol

I tried to get him to elaborate a bit more but all he did was look at them and shaking his head no, saying :"I don't know..... I don't know" lol I thought he would say something different but.... So I asked, why? Is that you only like the teddy bear kind? His face lit up and he said yeah, I like those.
I was trying so hard not to burst into laughter at his facial expressions. And, the monkey in a baby's body? Well, now I don't know. lol lol

Thanks ladies it was worth a look see and see what he thought. thankyou!

Aww thats so cute
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 18:21

I know lol He said just that over dinner. That it's weird monkeys wearing clothes lol
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 18:25

Well, the stuffy ones are more cuddly anyway. Would be cool to make him one out of a real fur material, though, huh?
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 21:16

Awww love your baby girl and her dress and bonnet are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 0:33

Thanks Missy bigsmile Karen, that would be nice but I don't know.... I don't know lol lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!   I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm in labor and it's time to push! Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She's here!
Page 1 of 1