R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August RR Delivery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

August RR Delivery Empty
PostSubject: August RR Delivery   August RR Delivery EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 14:45

I don't want anyone to think I'm not responding to Round Robins..
I have not received mine for this month but I'm thinking its on my end as we have been having issues with our mail...
I have not received my secret sister gift from another forum either and 2 packages I bought on eBay were marked as delivered, but I never received them... I've spoken with my post office clerk because my packages keep being left hanging off my front of my mailbox so my guess would be someone driving by might be swiping them..
:(

I just don't want anybody to think I was not thankful, as I always am...

Thanks for reading..
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

August RR Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: August RR Delivery   August RR Delivery EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 21:15

I hope that all your packages arrive and that they haven't been stolen. That would be disappointing! sad 
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

August RR Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: August RR Delivery   August RR Delivery EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 14:28

I hope you get all your packages. Stolen packages are just crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
amberohio
Toddler
Toddler
amberohio

August RR Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: August RR Delivery   August RR Delivery EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:59

I wish I knew that u werent getting all your mail because I would have had a signature verification so the postman couldn't just drop it in an unsafe place. The tracking did say it was delivered to you on Aug 17. I hope it somehow shows up! Sorry if this is against the rules of not contacting your RR partner but I was worried and didn't want you to think I forgot about sending your gifts notfair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

August RR Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: August RR Delivery   August RR Delivery Empty

Back to top Go down

August RR Delivery
Page 1 of 1