R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi im a new member

Go down 
+3
Trish
Orange_Grove_Nursery
midnight424
7 posters
AuthorMessage
midnight424

hi im a new member Empty
PostSubject: hi im a new member   hi im a new member EmptyFri 5 Apr 2013 - 17:39

Hi my name is Julianna and i am a new reborn mommy to a 6 pound 1 ounce baby girl named Taylor. I have yet to see her in person and to say being excited is SUCH an understatement whoohoo i should have her in a couple days. I want to meet other reborn lovers/mommies in north east ohio even though i am too scared to make a reborn myself so that may take a while before i try that. itsagirl
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

hi im a new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new member   hi im a new member EmptyFri 5 Apr 2013 - 17:53

Welcome, Julianna! Congratulations on becoming a "reborn mommy"! It's an addicting hobby, collecting and/or creating! hi im a new member 44677
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
midnight424

hi im a new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new member   hi im a new member EmptyFri 5 Apr 2013 - 18:11

I am lucky that my birthday is coming up or i wouldn't have gotten her and to finally be a mommy just theres no words that i could say that fit how i feel so now i have to get stuff for her.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

hi im a new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new member   hi im a new member EmptyFri 5 Apr 2013 - 20:18

I agree with you.....hi im a new member 3717754360....I now have 13 adopted babies, and am waiting on 2 more, I absolutely adore them all.....hi im a new member 668841hi im a new member 668841hi im a new member 668841
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

hi im a new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new member   hi im a new member EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 4:22

:real: :real:

Birthday and Christmas are the times to drop hints about what you would like,
I usually start in January, lol.

Collecting is how I started to reborn myself, but its not as easy as it looks, takes
hours and hours of your time, and empties your pockets of your hard earned money,
but would not have it any other way, lol.

ENJOY your new hobby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

hi im a new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new member   hi im a new member EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 8:24

welcome :real: welcome
Congradts on the new bundle of joy!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

hi im a new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new member   hi im a new member EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 12:46

Hi Julianna,Welcome to REAL!! welcome :real: There is so much to learn here,Glad you are with us!! wave happyforyou! wave hamsterdance Kathy
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

hi im a new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new member   hi im a new member EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 15:54

Hi Julianna;
Welcome to Real. There are a lot of ladies here that will help.
Hugs
Carolyn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

hi im a new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new member   hi im a new member Empty

Back to top Go down

hi im a new member
Page 1 of 1