R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip Empty
PostSubject: Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip   Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 11:28

Well we went to houston this past weekend. We havent done much this summer so we went on a mini vacation! On saturday we went to NASA, then shopping then to Kemah(near galveston, they have a boardwalk and lots to do!)

Sunday we went to visit some family, no pics of that though, i didnt think about it until after we left...lol
Then we went to incredible pizza. Kinda like chucky cheese or showbiz pizza only better. Go carts, bumper cars, mini golf and mini bowling, ice skating, lazer tag and tons of games all in one place...they have several different themed rooms to eat in playing different shows or movies. They also had an amzing food bar!
Anyway....Oh I also toook some pics of some bridges we went over...kinda neat.
anyway! Enjoy......There are alot!! LOL
https://s861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/sarahchunnfamily/

Last edited by Dreamweaver on Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 12:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip   Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 11:35

Link isnt working yet...give me some time...i will fix it!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip   Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 11:42

asking for password lol... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip   Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 12:03

Working now!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip   Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 19:52

yep and it is working great ... I love the pics of the stingray's feeding them and touching them I've always wanted to do that ... I love to go to aquariums the Nasa stuff looked like lots of fun as well... I'd say you all had a great time for sure ... the girls all looked happy .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip   Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures from our weekend trip...NASA trip
Page 1 of 1