R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to School Contest

Go down 
+4
rebecca
bschrieber
CuteAsAPixie
Lara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Back to School Contest Empty
PostSubject: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 15:59

OK, here is the next contest.....
How many of you lovely ladies have kids and you can't wait for summer to be over and they go back to school!!!????
I think we have all been there at one time or another, whether it was with own kids, grand kids, or we were the kids! Let's see those pictures. Please post ONE Picture of someone getting ready for their first day of school. It can be of your own kids, or grand kids, or a funny picture of yourself from way back when.
Post your pics on this thread up until July 31st. Winner will be announced first week in August, when my little Angie will draw a lucky name from the hat of entries! Winner will receive a surprise from me......Can't wait to see these!!!! Good luck ladies!! wave
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 8:17

Wow, guys....we have one more week left for the Back to School contest, and we don't even have one entry!!!!! [url=http://www
Did this thread get missed? I know you guys have pictures of your kids on the first day of school.....I'll have to find one of mine, and maybe we can get this contest rolling!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 22:52

You know me, Lara... I love contests. Here is mine....

Back to School Contest DSC_0011
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 23:12

nd apparently, you have a good sporting chance at winning!!!!! I thought this one would be so fun!!! I hope more people dig up some older pics. I need to find some of me to post. lol
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 23:34

I just saw the post.... I guess everyone is on vacation. We are getting ready to on vacation, ourselves. How was yours?
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010 - 0:14

Back to School Contest Garrettandstormthis one is of my oldest grandbabies when they were 2nd and kindergarden
Back to School Contest Stormhere she is growing up and entering 4th grade
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: pictures   Back to School Contest EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 20:55

Oh my, Lara I don't have a photo to send of the grand-daughter getting ready for school. I'll have to pass on this one. She's away on vacation. Sorry though. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
tata30

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010 - 18:13

Here is a pic of my son MaxAllen on his first day of school.

Back to School Contest L_cd9f10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySat 31 Jul 2010 - 2:56

I will post one tomorrow of my oldest, shelby is 15 and we just finished her new hair color for school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySat 31 Jul 2010 - 19:51

OK, this is my oldest sporting her new back to school look! It isnt exactly what she wanted but i dont know where to find stuff to color your hair silver or white so we went with light blond! She darkened the back and we lightened the front! She loves it.....Her boyfriend says it makes her look hot! LOL He wants her to be a blond and my daugter says this is the best he can get to her being a blond! I added a second pic of her and her boyfriend, they are so sweet together!

Back to School Contest IMG_2035

Back to School Contest IMG_2043
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:49

Very cute, Sarah... bigsmile
Love all the pics! Wish we had more bigsmile
Contest runs till midnight if anyone else has pics!!!!
Good luck ! I'll announce winner tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySun 1 Aug 2010 - 19:52

CONGRATUALTIONS, Sarah!!!! Your name was pulled!!!!!!! Please send me your address, so I can get your gift in the mail for you!!! bigsmile whoohoo happyhappy wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySun 1 Aug 2010 - 22:51

AW!! Sweet, feels good to win! Woohoo! Thanks Lara! happyhappy whoohoo
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:47

congrats hon they look so happy to be going back to school. lol.... nice pic.. Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 5:29

Congratulations Sarah!! Your pictures are great wave how are the burns on your daughter's tummy now? Healing ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 10:21

Thanks everyone!

Hey sarah, skylars burns have healed up very well! I will post some pics later today!
Back to top Go down
nanaslilblossoms
Toddler
Toddler
nanaslilblossoms

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 1:27

Congratulations Sarah! Your daughter is lovely....has a temptress look about her.

Take care,
Nancy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanaslilblossoms.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 4:40

That's great to hear Sarah wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 9:13

nanaslilblossoms wrote:
Congratulations Sarah! Your daughter is lovely....has a temptress look about her.

Take care,
Nancy

LOL thanks Nancy!!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 21:44

Congratulations, Sarah!
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 21:07

Congrats Sarah I am so happy for you. Hope you have a great day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 22:52

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Contest   Back to School Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to School Contest
Page 1 of 1