R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No School Today!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

No School Today! Empty
PostSubject: No School Today!   No School Today! EmptyFri 6 Nov 2009 - 14:07

I got the nicest message on my phone late last night from School Reach..."Due to a massive water main break, there will be no school on Friday" Woohoo...I'm getting some household chores done that were scheduled for tomorrow and planning to root some hair this afternoon, although it's supposed to be 80 and the sun is shining...I think my ponies would love to play a little this afternoon too! A beautiful November day...gotta love them while they last, right?
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

No School Today! Empty
PostSubject: NO SCHOOL   No School Today! EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 13:33

[i]Hope you get those chores out of the way so you can enjoy the beautiful day, the ponies and get to that rooting. What a nice suprise day off and a great one as well. ENJOY!!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

No School Today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No School Today!   No School Today! EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 16:59

Hope you enjoyed your day off of school, and got to play all day with the ponies & the dollies!!

Yes you really do have to enjoy the nice Novenber days when they show up....because it will be snow & ice soon enough!! We are having a nice sunny day here in MI too....but our temperature is only in the 60's, but I'll take it because it has been in the 40's for the last week or so.
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

No School Today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No School Today!   No School Today! EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 18:53

Hope you were able to enjoy the extra day!!!! Even better if you still got paid for it!!
Back to top Go down
BrooklynsGram
Toddler
Toddler

No School Today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No School Today!   No School Today! EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 23:27

Great news Hope you enjoyed your day and got to do everything you wanted. It's been very cold here but we're expecting 50's and maybe 60's for tomorrow. Yipee maybe I can take my great grandaughter out to play! Hugs Pris ☀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No School Today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No School Today!   No School Today! Empty

Back to top Go down

No School Today!
Page 1 of 1