R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kerryshaw17

Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand. Empty
PostSubject: Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand.   Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand. EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 3:58

I have just purchased my first reborn kit to start working on and have no idea where to start. I will watch the dvd and go from there.
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand.   Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand. EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 5:47

Hi Kerry, welcome to R.E.A.L You'll get lots of help here and some awesome tutorials. I've only been a member for a short time and have learned so much.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand.   Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand. EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 20:18

:real: Kerry. I'm not sure where in New Zealand you are located but we have a wonderful reborner there who is on this forum as Poppy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand.   Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand. EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 20:53

Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand. 668841Kerry!

It won't be long before you will feel right at home here, it's an awesome place to learn and to make friends. I have been reborning for a while but have learned more here in a few months then in the time I've been reborning!! Everyone is so willing to help and add ideas. Looking forward to seeing the reborn when you are done & don't forget to look around and post any questions you have.
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand.   Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand. EmptyThu 3 Jan 2013 - 23:38

Hi Kerry and :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand.   Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I am Kerry from New Zealand.
Page 1 of 1